20/12/1995 dated 95/7606 additional to Decree No..
Attached "Import Regime Decision Nov enforcement Decision; Ministry of Economy 20/6/2017 dated 64953 No. writings on, 20/2/1930 dated 1567 Law No. 1 inch, 14/5/1964 dated 474 Law No. 2 th, 6/5/1986 dated 3283 Law No. 2 th, 27/10/1999 dated 4458 Law No. 16 th, 22 Third and 55 Article with 2/2/1984 dated 2976 According to the provisions of Law No., Council of Ministers 3/7/2017 It has agreed on.
IMPORT REGIME ANNEX DECISION DECISION
MATTER 1 – (1) 20/12/1995 dated 95/7606 Decision of the Council of Ministers dated Import Regime Decree entered into force attached to the II position tariff statistics and situated in the attached table in the annex list (G.T.İ.P.) and the name is taken additional customs duty on imports of specified substances.
MATTER 2 – (1) additional customs duty rates to be collected under this Decision are shown in the attached table.
(2) In any event, the total tax rate, calculated (Import Regime Decree No. II list annexed to this Decision will be taken by the customs duties contained additional customs duty totaling) 14/5/1964 dated 474 The rates shown in the Law on the Customs Entry No. Tariff %50 not exceed the increased level. exceeds 474 The terms shown in the Act No. %50 enhanced level of implementation.
(3) Additional customs duty, customs administrations, Customs duties shall be collected separately from other financial liabilities and are recorded as revenue received in imports and the general budget.
(4) This coverage decision about additional customs duty, procedures and provisions governing the customs duties applied.
MATTER 3 – (1) Located in the accompanying table, and accompanied by A.TR movement certificate imported into the European Union and the Turkish non-originating goods "Other Countries" additional customs duty at the rate specified in the column are taken. But, The additional customs duty ie extension of preferential origin in case of a cross-origin goods originating in countries including the cumulation system within the framework of free trade agreements which Turkey is a party shall not be.
(2) The origin of goods is responsible for the implementation of this Decision importers to declare the right.
(3) This Decision shall not apply in the calculation of the countervailing duty to be issued if the product is imported and processed under Inward Processing Regime saw of products in the attached table.
(4) Import Regime Decree of products covered by this Decision making additional customs duty at the rate of tax collection in lists organized under customs supervision of A. TR movement certificate to be issued to European Union member countries, additional customs duty does not apply under this Decision.
(5) additional customs duty specified in columns for countries and groups of countries defined in the Import Regime Decree countries and groups of countries are. changes to the import regime Karanne attached List No. II Located in the column headings will also apply to this Decision.
(6) The goods covered by this Decision is also attached to the Import Regime Decree No. VI is not on the list in case additional customs duty does not apply.
MATTER 4 – (1) This decision is located to issue communiqués concerning matters, The Ministry of Economy is authorized to examine and conclude specific and mandatory status.
TEMPORARY TOPIC 1 – (1) to be shipped to Turkey before the date of publication of this Decision is made of a transport document regulating the installation of the goods from the date of publication of this Decision at the latest 45 Within the framework of the day of registration of customs legislation or case of customs declarations for the import summary declaration, This Decision shall not apply.
MATTER 5 – (1) Publication of this Decision enters into force on luck.
MATTER 6 – (1) This Decision shall be enforced by the Minister of Economy.
|G.T.İ.P.||ARTICLE NAME||ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS DUTY RATE * (%)|
|8402.11.00.00.00||Hourly 45 water tube boilers produce steam more than tons||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8402.12.00.00.00||Hourly 45 ton or less steam generating water tube boilers||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8402.19.90.00.11||The smoke tube boilers||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8402.20.00.00.00||Superheated water boilers||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8402.90.00.10.11||Who corrugating furnace||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|8402.90.00.90.13||Steam collector pipes (kollektörler)||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|8402.90.00.90.14||Who corrugating furnace||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|8403.10.10.00.00||Those of cast iron||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8403.90.10.00.00||Those of cast iron||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|8404.10.00.10.00||The auxiliary devices used in conjunction with central heating boilers||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8404.10.00.90.11||Water heaters (economizers) and air heaters||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8404.10.00.90.12||Heaters and coolers superheater||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8404.10.00.90.13||Steam and heat accumulators||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8404.10.00.90.14||Institutions cleaning equipment||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8404.20.00.00.00||Condensers for steam power units||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8404.90.00.10.00||parts of central heating boilers used in conjunction with assistive devices||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|8416.10.10.00.00||with automatic control device||0||0||0||14,9||14,9||14,9||14,9|
|8416.20.10.00.00||Only those for gas (monoblok, and with a ventilator with a control device)||0||0||0||14,9||14,9||14,9||14,9|
|8416.20.20.00.11||Pulverized solid fuel burners||0||0||0||14,9||14,9||14,9||14,9|
|8416.20.80.00.11||Pulverized solid fuel burners||0||0||0||14,9||14,9||14,9||14,9|
|8416.30.00.00.00||Mechanical stokers (their mechanical grates, including mechanical ash dischargers and similar devices)||0||0||0||14,9||14,9||14,9||14,9|
|8416.90.00.00.11||which is on the burner||0||0||0||7,5||7,5||7,5||7,5|
|84126.96.36.199.11||are inherent to human transport||0||0||0||7,6||7,6||7,6||7,6|
|84188.8.131.52.12||Those reserved for carrying the load||0||0||0||7,6||7,6||7,6||7,6|
|8428.40.00.00.00||Escalators and moving platforms||0||0||0||7,6||7,6||7,6||7,6|
|8431.31.00.00.11||Length 1 meters and above the elevator light curtain (boy fotoseli)||0||0||0||7,6||7,6||7,6||7,6|
|8431.31.00.00.12||Elevator guide rails||0||0||0||7,6||7,6||7,6||7,6|
|*1: EU Member Countries, EFTA Member Countries, israil, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fas, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Tunisian, Egypt, Georgia, Albania, Jordan, Chile, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosova, Morityus, Moldova; 2: South Korea, 3: Malaysia, 4: Generalized System of Preferences will benefit from the Group of States, 5: Least Developed Countries, 6: Countries will benefit from the Special Incentive Arrangement, 7: Towards the Development Countries, 8: Other countries|