Explanation : Notification specified in Annex-1 release for free circulation audit all transactions relating to the import of car parts will be subjected to the regime and risk analysis are carried out according to TAREKS.
The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, The import of the products mentioned in Annex 1, to regulate the procedures and principles for the supervision of compliance with the technical regulations which they are subject.
(2) This communiqué release for free circulation will include products subjected to Diet.
(3) issued in accordance with whether this Notification Processing Regime does not include returned goods.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 28/1/2013 dated 2013/4284 Decision of the Council of Ministers dated with the Technical Regulations promulgated Resolution Regime 4 It was prepared based on the third agent.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Vehicle: 28/6/2009 dated 27272 No. of Motor Vehicles and Trailers published in the Official Gazette Type Approval Regulation (2007/46/AT), 14/8/2014 dated 29088 No. The Regulation on Type Approval and Market Surveillance and Control, published in the Official Journal of Agriculture and Forestry Tools (AB / 167/2013), 22/8/2015 dated 29453 published in the Official Gazette numbered about two or three-wheel and four-Type Approval of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles Market Surveillance and Control Wheel (AB / 168/2013) and 26/10/2016 dated 29869 published in the Official Gazette No. Production of Tools, Modification and Installation About highways and is located under the Regulation can be used in motor vehicles and their trailers,
b) AQAP document: Industrial Quality Assurance Level Certificate issued by the Ministry of National Defense,
c) Ministry: The Ministry of Economy,
ç) UN-ECE Regulation: 30/9/1996 dated 96/8657 that being a party by the Council of Ministers No., United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (BM / AEK) Internal Transport Committee prepared 1958 Wheeled Vehicles, Vehicles can be fitted and / or be used on Wheeled Vehicles and Parts Joint Technical Instructions for the Adoption of technical regulations and the instructions located in the annex on the Mutual Recognition Agreement on Basic Conditions of Approval Granted,
d) Foreign Trade Risk-Based Control System (Tracks): Product safety audit conducted in accordance with the legislation and technical regulations, Established of conformity and permit procedures in order to make risk-based electronic media and the internet-based application,
e) E-mark: parts of vehicles, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe of the system and separate technical units (BM-AEK) indicating that regulation is appropriate to the type-approval certificate,
f) e mark: parts of vehicles, systems and separate technical units of the European Union Directive / Regulations for signs that the appropriate type approval certificate,
g) actual control: Document control, check mark, One or more of the physical examination and laboratory test,
ğ) Returned goods: 7/10/2009 dated 27369 repeated numbered Customs Regulation published in the Official Gazette 446 Article of the first section (a), (b) and (c) reasons have been exported before returning goods as defined in paragraphs,
h) Out of scope: Although it described in Appendix 1 as HS, fall within the scope of the relevant regulation or regulation of product,
I) User: persons authorized to conduct transactions on behalf of companies through TAREKS,
i) Risk: They are subject to UN-ECE Regulations under the Communiqué of the products or the relevant EU Directives / Regulations to be appropriate to the possibility of,
j) Risk analizi: Annex 1 of the products involved and the degree of risk in order to determine whether de facto control steered, information about the company TAREKS; past market surveillance and import controls and inspection results made; manufacturer or importer or his representative firm; customs entry; The type of product, brand, modeli, price and quantity; origin, exit, or shipped to countries trading and risk transactions with other information that can be used for motion detection,
k) TSE: The Turkish Standards Institute
TAREKS and company identification
MATTER 4 – (1) Annex-1 relating to the import of the products mentioned controls all operations and risk analysis is carried out according to TAREKS.
(2) Companies wishing to import the goods covered by this Communiqué, 29/12/2011 dated 28157 published in the Official Gazette numbered Foreign Trade Risk-Based Control System Communiqué (Product Safety and Control: 2011/53) TAREKS be defined in the framework of and on behalf of the company which will operate in TAREKS must have at least one authorized user.
MATTER 5 – (1) Customs Regulations of the audits covered in this Communiqué 181 Article made prior to registration of the customs declaration part of the fourth paragraph of.
(2) User, The Ministry website "E-Signature Application" in the section "Introduction to E-Signature Application" section using the data for the imported party makes an application by entering through TAREKS.
(3) upon application, by the company TAREKS, A reference number in order to follow up their transactions on the TSE is given before.
(4) The accuracy of data, Users are responsible for timely and complete input.
MATTER 6 – (1) ATR is certified by the users of the product for products declared in TAREKS can be imported directly reference number is generated on TAREKS.
(2) Science industry registration certificate given by or on behalf of the supplier who imports industrialist industrialists for this Communiqué scope of products to be imported to be used as inputs for the products they produce in the body of industrialists, Apply to the Provincial Directorate of Industry and Technology. Science that they shall be exempt from the provisions of this Communiqué of imported products desired to be imported, Industry and Technology Provincial Directorate of writing that can be imported in the following products installed to electronically TAREKS reference number is generated directly TAREKS. TAREKS into production instead of writing an exemption certificate in case of improper installation or improper utilized to determine whether the exemption, Science, Provincial Directorate of the Ministry of Industry and Technology firms letter exemption for a period to be determined shall not be issued.
(3) TAREKS reference number returned goods to be entered into TAREKS by the user of the export declaration number of these products and returning the products addition that it can be marketed with the proviso that according to the technical regulations-3 at the undertaking the loading TAREKS by the user that it will be imported following items created directly.
(4) AQAP certificate holder industrialists will do in imports of the products specified in Annex 1 for their needs, characterized in that said subsequent imported TAREKS of firms Ministry presented AQAP documents created directly TAREKS reference number for each product, used in the subsequent imports of the same product until the end of the current year.
(5) 29/9/2009 dated 2009/15481 No. enacted by the Council of Ministers 4458 No. Customs Code of the Decision on the Implementation of Certain Provisions 112 Article of the application is not made out in the import of goods mentioned in the first paragraph TAREKS, import transactions 11 Concluded according to Article.
(6) According to the risk assessment needed to be analyzed, first, second, in the third or fourth paragraph products can also be redirected to the actual control.
Out of scope
MATTER 7 – (1) The statement of scope for the applicant party subject imports made by the importer to the customs authorities concerned.
MATTER 8 – (1) User information declared in the context of out TAREKS, products that are directed to the de facto control is determined by the risk analysis be made through TAREKS.
(2) The criteria to be used for risk analysis, Science needed, The Ministry of Industry and Technology, customs and trade Ministry, TSE and is determined by the Ministry with the views of other parties concerned.
(3) TAREKS and the National Market Surveillance and Control Information System (PGDBİS) By providing data flow between, The scope of this Communiqué market surveillance of products and data for import inspection and supervision is shared out PGDBİS.
(4) Risk analysis TAREKS reference number that it can be imported to the actual control result of unguided product directly produce.
(5) control of imports of risk products referred to in the actual inspection results of the risk analysis in accordance with the technical regulation is done by TSA.
MATTER 9 – (1) documents mentioned in Annex 2 for products directed to the actual control, on behalf of the company by authorized users, including two business days of the day the application is installed in the electronic media in the TAREKS. if so requested additional time is granted by the system during the application of the company in TAREKS. If the loading is canceled in the time reference system by the user of the relevant documents.
(2) The products covered by the actual inspection;
a) The compliance with the relevant UN-ECE Regulations, United Nations - Economic Commission for Europe and a member of the organization should be documented with documents issued by the Type Approval of a state party to the relevant Regulation,
b) The relevant EU Directives / Regulations to the appropriateness of the EU approval authority of a country or a Science, be documented with documents issued by the Ministry of Industry and Technology
It is essential.
(3) The company needed additional information and documents may be requested.
(4) Actual inspection results of the respective detecting violation of laws or the detection situation is out of the scope of item, TAREKS reference number is generated that items could be imported.
(5) in the case of loading TAREKS requested additional information and documents from the time of the importer or detect noncompliance with relevant legislation it is finalized and will be announced as a negative control actual results TAREKS.
(6) TAREKS loaded, but if not detected document apparently issued by the concerned, Other conditions are right even if it resulted in a negative control, and actual results will be announced TAREKS.
User notifications made
MATTER 10 – (1) User, and questioning the results of the audit process is done through TAREKS.
(2) notification of the audit process and results, Risk-Based Control System for Foreign Trade Communiqué (Product Safety and Control: 2011/53)'s 6 nd under Article Made "Authorization Application" application is forwarded to the e-mail address declared by the users. The Ministry is not responsible for the user to access notifications.
(3) Made in control, The situation regarding the customs authorities in case of detection of violation of laws and importers of the product also notified in writing.
MATTER 11 – (1) TAREKS reference number of the product that may be imported, Customs declaration 44 number must be recorded by the firm households.
(2) TAREKS from the date the reference number given 1 year period applies.
(3) Ministry of Defense made imports 20181900132013016724484 Defense Industry Undersecretariat and AQAP certified institutions and organizations made on behalf of imports 20181900142013012727484 as specified 23 TAREKS digit reference number, Customs declaration 44 number is saved in the households.
(4) On imports of products declared as outside the scope of the customs authorities, 20181900252013015773484 as specified 23 TAREKS digit reference number, Customs declaration 44 number of digits recorded by the importer. Declare as non relevant scope of products directed to customs authorities if the actual control, 5 control reference is made in the framework of Article.
(5) 4458 No. Customs Code of the Decision on the Implementation of Certain Provisions 112 As stated in the import of goods mentioned in the first paragraph of Article 20181900101115014436576 as specified 23 TAREKS digit reference number, Customs declaration 44 number is saved in the households.
The responsibility of the importer
MATTER 12 – (1) Importer, You are supervised or not supervised under this Communiqué, of all the products we import all relevant legislation or regulations, including regulations relating in any case from being convenient and safe, 29/6/2001 dated 4703 No. Preparation of Technical Regulations of the Products and is responsible pursuant to the Law on the Implementation.
(2) TAREKS reference numeral regarding the issuance of the creation or product allowing import of the product, product suitable for strong legislation and / or does not mean that it is safe.
(3) scope of this Communiqué, products that can be imported TAREKS given a reference number for any other purpose except for that product or products the import process can not be used as proof that safe and appropriate legislation.
MATTER 13 – (1) false or misleading statements contained in this communiqué with those who violate, The use of false documents or falsifying documents submitted or about who, 4703 law No, 27/10/1999 dated 4458 Customs Law No., 2013/4284 Technical Regulations of Regime Decree No. provisions apply and other relevant legislation.
(2) carried out inspections in TAREKS, relevant legislation, provisions of this Communiqué and the authority of the user who act contrary to the practice of this Communiqué, a certain period of time according to the actual weight is suspended, Applications for a certain time of the audit firm and / or routed to the actual inspection rate. These sanctions applying the specified time and rate control, The frequency of contact company, If you have previous violations and / or determined by considering issues such as the nature of the product.
MATTER 14 – (1) This Ministry to take measures and regulations to implement the matters contained in the Communiqué Product Safety and Inspection Directorate General is authorized.
TEMPORARY TOPIC 1 – (1) This communiqué issued before the date of the transport document for the purpose of exporting countries or customs legislation in accordance with the output arranged import of products which are presented to the customs authorities of this Circular shall not apply.
MATTER 15 – (1) this Communiqué 2/7/2018 Enters into force on.
MATTER 16 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.
LIST OF PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO AUDIT
|gTip||Substance name||ABOUT TECHNICAL REGULATIONS|
|4011.10.00.90.12||Steel belted radial tires||Motor vehicles with pneumatic tires and technical regulations for the approval of the trailer ones (BM-AEK R-30)|
|4011.20.10.00.19||Others||technical regulations relating to the approval of pneumatic tires for commercial vehicles and their trailers (BM-AEK R-54)|
|colored throughout the mass or absorbent or reflective layer with curved seat camlarıdig flat safety glass
Other curved safety glass
|With the approval of the technical regulation on safety glazing and fitted to their vehicles (BM-AEK R-43)661/2009/ In the framework of the EC Directive 92/22 / EC Regulation|
|8512.20.00.00.12||All kinds of headlights||Approval of the Motor Vehicle Reversing Lamp (BM-AEK R-23)Approval of the Motor Vehicle Rear Fog Lamps (BM-AEK R-38)
The provisions concerning the approval of motor vehicle headlamps equipped with gas discharge light sources (BM-AEK R-98)
|8512.20.00.00.19||Others||Technical regulations for motor vehicles and their trailers with the approval of the reflector (BM-AEK R-3)Power-driven vehicles and trailers rear registration plate of provisions regarding the approval of the lighting device (BM-AEK R-4)
The provisions concerning the approval of direction specifier for motor vehicles and their trailers (BM-AEK R-6)
Lamp of motor vehicles (Yan, Back, Stop) Confirmation (BM-AEK R-7)
The provisions concerning the approval of power-driven vehicle front fog lamps (BM-AEK R-19)
Advance warning triangle (reflectors) technical regulations relating to approval (BM-AEK R-27
Asymmetrical dipped beam or main beam or technical regulations concerning the approval of the halogen atom beam emitting both (BM-AEK R-31)
Approval of the bulbs of Motor Vehicles (BM-AEK R-37)
Approval of the Motor Vehicle Rear Fog Lamps (BM-AEK R-38)
technical regulations relating to the approval of special warning lamps for motor vehicles (BM-AEK R-65)
Low-speed vehicles (As of structure) technical regulations concerning the approval of rear Signs (BM-AEK R-69)
technical regulations relating to approval of motor vehicles parking lights (BM-AEK R-77)
technical regulations relating to the approval of daytime running lamps for motor vehicles (BM-AEK R-87)
technical regulations relating to the approval of the side marker lamps for motor vehicles and their trailers (BM-AEK R-91)
boşalınal approved gas in motor vehicles (discharge) gas lamp unit to be used in technical regulations concerning the approval of the discharge light source (BM-AEK R-99)
M, N and O category of technical regulations regarding the approval of retroreflective signs for vehicles (BM-AEK R-104)
approved gas discharge motor vehicles (discharge) gas lamp unit to be used in technical regulations concerning the approval of the discharge light source (BM-AEK R-112)
technical regulations relating to the approval of the corner light motor vehicles (BM-AEK R-119)
|8512.30.90.00.11||Electric horns||Audible warning devices and technical regulations relating to approval of motor vehicles at the buzzer issues (BM-AEK R-28)or
661/2009/Within the framework of the EC Regulation 70/388 / EC Regulation
|9032.89.00.00.00||Others||I. approval of special equipment of motor vehicles using liquefied petroleum gas combustion system; II. placing such equipment using liquefied petroleum gas in the combustion systems in terms of specific hardware embodiment relates to a vehicle mounted technical approval (BM-AEK R-67)|
|9401.20.00.00.009401.80.00.00.11||mobilyalarçocuk-off for those who are living the kind used in motor vehicles||technical regulations relating to the approval of children's attachment fittings in motor vehicles (BM-AEK R-44) technical regulations relating to the approval of the veyageliş have child attachment system (BM-AEK R-129)|
TAREKS LOADING FOR GOODS DESTINED FOR ACTUAL DOCUMENTS TO AUDIT
1. One condition of the goods to the appropriate customs documents or more of the following (*)
- Transportation Document or Summary Declaration (Konşimento, CMR Certificate, TIR Carnet) (Finding the status of goods in temporary storage or in the case of full beyanl be subject to widespread simplified procedure)
- Free zone transaction form, Preliminary Certificate Status (Free zone in the presence)
- Customs Declaration relating to the previous customs regime (Warehouse, temporary import etc.)
2. Invoice or proforma invoice (*)
3. Type Approval Certificate - along with certified copies of the Turkish translation (*)
* When requested by the relevant audit unit to submit original or certified copy of the documents is mandatory.
The MINISTRY OF ECONOMY
Import Control Notification of Vehicle Parts (Product Safety and Control: 2018/25) in accordance with, We want to import and ............ ............ gtip'l. is, .................. number of returned goods export declaration content, if appropriate and relevant technical regulations to be safe we offer for sale in the domestic market or not we use supply, Unlike the moves we appreciate the CIF value of imports of products subject to % 60'The tax office to which we by our Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey in foreign exchange sales rate will be calculated on the date of notification of the Turkish lira money we pay to be recorded as revenue in the budget, payment 6183 of Public Receivables will be accomplished in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Collection Procedure adopted and we are committed.
Representatives of the importer or
Name / Title
Clear title and address of the importer :
Related customs authorities :
date and number of Customs Declaration :
The name of the importer, depending on where the tax office :
The tax registration number of the importer :
Importer room that is connected and the registration number :
CIF value of the imported products subject :