Explanation : Bosnia and Herzegovina HK originating in the regulation of certain agricultural and processed agricultural products, tariff quota applicable to the importation.
The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, 11/10/2010 dated 2010/1062 No. enacted by the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina Decision Agriculture and Processed Agricultural Products originating Some of the Decision on the Implementation of the Import Tariff Quotas 5/3/2018 dated 2018/11512 No. Bosnia and Herzegovina on import of certain agricultural products originating in accordance with the Decision on Implementation of Tariff Quotas, Bosnia and Herzegovina some agricultural and processed agricultural products originating in arranging the tariff quota applicable to the importation.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 11/10/2010 dated 2010/1062 No. enacted by the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina Decision Agriculture and Processed Agricultural Products originating Some of the Decision on the Implementation of the Import Tariff Quotas 5/3/2018 dated 2018/11512 No. enacted by the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina origin of Import Tariff Quotas on Certain Agricultural Products Decision on Implementation and 14/4/2010 dated 2010/339 No. Import Quota and Tariff Quotas are based on the Decision on Administration.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Ministry: The Ministry of Economy,
b) equal allocation method according to application order (Oligonucleotide): Made and the tariff quota in the period of application of tariff quotas, tariff quotas allocated to the applicant firm that might do, relevant distribution criteria, the method of allocating an equal frame considering as reference,
c) Control units: Ministry of Economy Inspection Services inspection units concerned with the Ministry of Customs and Trade Directorate,
ç) Company: the applicant to benefit from the tariff quotas, commercial register or the register of tradesmen and artisans and related industries and / or chambers of commerce or registered traders and craftsmen in the room, natural or legal persons with the allocation priority with institutions and organizations,
d) Traditional importers: Portfolio performance during the import tariff quota subject matter for firm,
e) headquarters: The Directorate General of the Ministry of Economy Imports,
f) İA first come first method (İGİAY): Made and the tariff quota in the period of application of tariff quotas, The goods subject to tariff quotas after being presented to customs, A limited amount of projected imports be provided, Method of allocation of considering as reference,
g) Import licenses: Organized by the Ministry to ensure the performance of the electronic document import under the tariff quota application,
ğ) Import performance: The Ministry of Information Systems at the date of assessment of the applicant company on the basis of the detected data, the amount of import tariff quotas subject matter carried out in the reference period (Total import quotas within the scope of the subject matter in the absence of a separate tariff quotas opened position statistics regarding tariff statistics position of the),
h) Reference period: Tariff quotas of the last two calendar years except for the year of the reference,
I) Tariff quotas: As a specific period of customs duties and / or quantity of imports provided discounts or exemptions made in other financial burden,
i) Tariff quota application period: According to the TTY allocation before the start of the tariff quota period for tariff quotas made 1 (one) bear, For EOTY and allocations made by igiay'y tariff quotas with the same period of the tariff quota period,
j) Tariff quota period: a certain period can be made within the scope of the import tariff quotas,
k) Request collection method (TTY): Application of the tariff quota period preceding the beginning 1 (one) It is made in subsequent months and the end of the application period, tariff quota allocation to the applicant firm that might do, relevant distribution criteria which the tariff quota allocation method within the framework,
l) Consumption performance: Company, reference period as the raw material of the substances used in the production quotas (packaging, handling, items, except for debugging) amount of,
m) Production performance: Company, reference period in the subject matter of production realized quotas (packaging, handling, items, except for debugging) amount of,
n) Industrialist: Reference period quotas subject matter related to product performance and / or consumption of performance (packaging, handling, items, except for debugging) firm,
finalization of the application and the application for tariff quota allocation
MATTER 4 – (1) Tariff quotas of the companies requesting allocation, Appendix distribution of the tariff quota is located in one of the statements to be made according to TTY, prior to the start of the tariff quota period 1 (one) in months, eoty'y and for distribution to be made according to the tariff quota period in igiay'y, It is required to apply to the Ministry.
(2) Applications regarding the tariff quota demand, Ministry of Economy (Ministry) Website (www.ekonomi.gov.tr) Located "E-signature Applications" link located under "Introduction to E-Signature Application" section in the "Import Operations" section is made with electronic signatures.
(3) The company is authorized to make an application on behalf of the owner of the electronic signature of the person covered by this Communiqué, 27/12/2017 dated 30283 No. Electronic Application System communique published in the Official Gazette on Import Operations (Imports: 2017/3) frame is made of.
(4) In applications made under this Communiqué, specified in the second paragraph "Import Operations" page "Application Procedures" under the main heading "Application Access" screen as the Type Certificate "TPS-0956-Import License (Agriculture-Based Countries)”, Paper / Paper is selected, in this decision. electronically filled application form in the documents listed in Annex 2 thereby completing a full and complete application by disposing the electronic signature by an authorized user after installation of the system.
(5) Multiple tariff quota will apply for each company is required to make a separate application for a tariff quota of.
(6) The application shall not be made because of difficulties that may arise in the electronic environment, application with the application form in Annex 3 15/1/2004 dated 5070 No. Registered Electronic Mail electronically signed within the framework of the Electronic Signature Law (KEP) address is forwarded to the Ministry through.
(7) This is the accuracy of the declaration made under the Communiqué and to review related to the imported goods or the Ministry is authorized to make. by the Ministry, if necessary, additional information and documents submitted by originals of documents and information may be requested electronically.
(8) Situated in the table in Annex 1 of the tariff quota, priority allocation of the institutions and the documents referred to in Appendix 2 for organizations to submit full and complete or to apply within the application period is not required.
(9) Annex-1 deficiency related to the applications made for the allocation of places in the table space can not be completed within the tariff quota tariff quota period, and notifications will be made by the General Directorate for companies with regard to the elimination of deficiencies.
(10) Situated in the table in Annex 1 and according to the distribution of quotas to be made for each TTY, Only one application is made by the same firm basis for a tariff quota application period for tariff quota allocation. Otherwise, That might be taken into consideration is the latest application evaluation.
(11) Situated in the table in Annex 1 and according to the distribution of quotas to be made for each of eoty'y, Only one application is made by the same firm basis for a tariff quota application period for tariff quota allocation. Otherwise, That might be considered received the first application evaluation. But, the same tariff quota tariff quota in the same period previously arranged on behalf of import licenses granted to companies not part remaining in the electronic import license import license to be re-arranged on the same tariff quotas and closed the document in question.
(12) The goods must have been presented to customs before the application is to include in the table in Appendix 1 by igiay'y located and distribution to be made in the application of the tariff quota. The application will be made to the Ministry, article is submitted documents cited in Annex 2 is required for the submission of customs.
(13) for allocation of tariff quotas under this Notification, Annex 2 does not contain the full and complete specified documents or tariff quota application period in making or Annex 1 of the table opposite the respective tariff quotas "Appropriations Things Business Type" made by the non-qualifications specified in columns firms or imported to name pursuant to the provisions of this Communiqué It made by the company that are subject to sanctions in the failure to apply for a license issued negative finalized. Situated in the table in Annex-1 allocation to all organizations and institutions with a priority allocation of any tariff quota for the other companies in question made references to tariff quotas negative finalized. Appendix-1 table and distribution EOTY and any applications made for the allocation of quotas of all the subsequent unallocated said quotas are concluded in accordance with the negative igiay'y.
(14) one or more than one position of the additional tariff statistics in the table in the first quota-related tariff coverage agent (gTip) suitability for the application to be made to the compliance letter sought to present the case of tariff quotas for the full text of the relevant tariff quotas scope of Article, Failure to submit the compliance of article writing only import license compliance searched for substances not regulated.
(15) Scope of this Communiqué on applications for allocation of tariff quotas, most of the subject product 3 piece 12 digit HS, application form for each item name and the amount of information to be imported under CN quotas must be written in clear form.
(16) The table in Annex 1 "Tariff Quotas Code" is located under the code number specified in the column to a request for multiple HS, The total amount of maximum demand does not exceed the amount that can be requested at one time quotas. TTY or 8 The article 6 Article eoty'y be made according to results in accordance with paragraph distribution amount per share of the company code number for each tariff quotas are distributed among claimed GTİP.
Tariff quota allocation method
MATTER 5 – (1) In the table in Annex 1 "Allocation Methods" column;
a) "TTY" phrase, bookbuilding method,
b) "EOTY" phrase, equal allocation method according to the application order,
c) "İGİAY" appears on first come, first method,
Refers to the replacement quotas allocated.
The allocation priority with institutions and organizations
MATTER 6 – (1) Situated in the table in Annex 1 "Allocation Priority Ministries and Agencies' column;
a) "OLD" phrase, Meat and Dairy Council Headquarters,
b) "TMO" phrase, General Directorate of Turkish Grain Board,
c) "YTTSKB" phrase, Oil Seeds Agricultural Sales Cooperatives Union of,
ç) "TSF" phrase, Turkey's General Directorate of Sugar Factories Corporation,
indicates that the priority allocation of the relevant tariff quotas.
Tariff quota allocation will be held firms
MATTER 7 – (1) In the table in Annex 1 "Allocation Things Business Type" column;
a) "U" letter, production performance of the industrialists,
b) “T” harfi, consumption performance with industrialists,
c) "I" harfi, traditional importers
indicates whether the respective quotas allocated.
MATTER 8 – (1) In the table in Annex 1 "could Requested on Tariff Quotas Once Max Amount" amount specified in column, The statement said "Tariff Quota Period" column opposite the tariff quota in the period covered in the relevant tariff quotas, The maximum amount of tariffs quota can be allocated at once to a company for delivery quotas made by eoty'y; For TTY and made according to the distribution of quotas igiay'y may request a quota amount of the company and determines the maximum rate that can be allocated to a company.
(2) Company to tariff quotas as requested in the application is not made greater amount of allocations in the amount of.
(3) If there is an allocation priority with the demands of the institutions and organizations, Annex all or a portion of quotas is located in the table can be assigned to one of said institutions. Otherwise qualified to be considered within the framework of distribution criteria to be determined by the Ministry will be allocated to the applicant company.
(4) Distribution criteria determined by the Ministry within the framework of the distribution will be made in case of further allocation of rights consists of the amounts claimed by any firm, The company requested that the tariff quota allocations made to the entire amount claimed in excess of the amount and allocation of the right part, The company consists of more than the amount of the allocation right to the claimed tariff quotas at a time(lar) excluding the other carriers distributed between reallocated to the same criteria.
(5) In the table in Annex 1 for the allocation of quotas location area and the amount of the total requested quotas in application that might be considered, The total amount that can be allocated tariff quotas are met with the same or lower than if the same demands and the allocation of tariff quotas distribution can be done with a new communique to be released by the Ministry.
(6) Appendix-made applications relating to tariff quotas and distribution according to eoty'y located in the table 1, E-application to the Ministry based on the date and number, The same table can be "Requested on Tariff Quotas Once Max Amount" column opposite the relevant tariff quota to exceed the amount involved, Concluded respectively. However, tariff quotas for the first since the beginning of the application period 5 (five) business day of the total amount requested in the applications made it exceeds the total amount of quotas opened for substance, only these demands are met by the allocation equally total quotas.
(7) Manufacturers characteristic tariff quota of their company requesting submission of, specified in Annex 2, "They will apply for additional documents to be submitted with the characteristic of Industrialists" in the absence of full and complete, said carriers have not considered the characteristic industrial tariff quota allocation. But, about the firm's "All applications for documents to be submitted" to be full and complete and submit the relevant tariff quota of meat industrial firms in the case of non-qualification are qualified to be allocated, The company said the application will be evaluated only in this context.
(8) Situated in the table in Annex 1 relating to the allocation and distribution of tariff quotas held by igiay'y, E-application to the Ministry based on the date and number, Related products are concluded, respectively, limited to the amount presented to customs. In this way the whole allocated amount is allocated quota made lower than the total quotas. Tariff the amount claimed for the import license is issued only up to the amount of the remaining portions of tariff quotas exceeds the available amount of the tariff quota to benefit from the quota. However, tariff quotas for the first since the beginning of the application period 5 (five) business day of the total amount requested in the applications made it exceeds the total amount of quotas opened for substance, Only the total demand for these tariff quotas, respective product in proportion to the amount requested to the amount presented to customs with limited met by allocating.
issuance of import licenses
MATTER 9 – (1) In the framework of the principles and procedures specified in the Communiqué tariff quota import license allocations made on behalf of the company held by the Ministry and applicants will be notified in electronic form to e-mail addresses located. Notice of Customs and Trade Ministry in electronic media (Single Window System) given 23 document-digit number is located on the historic document. Application has also written notification is not made. Application form and the right of companies to be held liable for any problems that may arise Ministry is not notified of a valid e-mail address.
use of import licenses
MATTER 10 – (1) Organized by the Ministry of import licenses covered by this Communiqué, import license is valid until the end of the specified period, this time certainly can not be extended.
(2) Tariff quotas on imports made under the import license issued by the Ministry's customs office about the registration of the customs declaration. Customs declaration for goods to be imported under this Communiqué, It must have been registered in the period of validity of import licenses.
(3) The imports will be made by the import license issued under this Communiqué discount customs duty for imports only up to the amount recorded in the import licenses and / or other financial burdens can be applied to imports.
(4) direct import license for imports covered by the import license holder is required to be done by the company. Import licenses transferred to third parties.
(5) This Communiqué 9 Declaration by the required date of the notification document and the document number is located under Article UNC 44 In the box numbered "Certificate Reference Number" and "Document Date" is declared in the area.
MATTER 11 – (1) This organized under the communiqué to be an import license for the documents that are essential to import transactions tampering it is made or forged documents used whether or import licenses to third parties in the transfer of whether or import licenses the issue of import operations in case of detection by the units Control who contravene the other issues mentioned in this Communiqué, Ministry regarding import license will be canceled and since their cancellation 5 years of quotas in this Communiqué frame not allocated.
Other provisions of the legislation
MATTER 12 – (1) this Communiqué, Imports covered by import license governing the import of the substance will take place not preclude the application of other legislative provisions.
MATTER 13 – (1) Ministry, Pursuant to the provisions of this Communiqué, to issue circulars, and allowed to give instructions, and examine special situations and forced to conclude that the application is authorized to resolve administrative disputes arise on the road.
MATTER 14 – (1) 19/6/2016 dated 29747 Official Gazette Bosnia and Herzegovina, published in Agriculture and Processed Agricultural Products originating Some were repealed Communiqué on the Implementation of the Import Tariff Quotas.
TEMPORARY TOPIC 1 – (1) 2018 year exclusive, In order to benefit from the tariff quota allocations made by TTY, from the date of publication of this Notification 15 it is necessary to apply to the Ministry during the day.
MATTER 15 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 16 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.
Bosnia and Herzegovina Republic originating Some of Agriculture and Processed Agricultural Products Import Tariff Quotas are applied in List
|Tariff Quotas Code||gTip||Article name||Tariff Quota Period||Maximum Amount of Tariff Quotas may be requested at Once||Things Appropriations Company Type||Allocation Method||Priority Allocation institutions and organizations Found|
|Bः00l||0303.14||trout (Salmo trutta, Oncorhynchus mykiss, Oncorhynchus clarki, Oncorhynchus aguabonita, Oncorhynchus gilae, Oncorhynchus apache ve Oncorhynchus chrysogaster)||01.01-31.12||10 your||Oligonucleotide|
|BH002||0303.25.00.00.00||Carp fish (Cyprinus spp., Carassius spp.,Ctenopharyngodon) idellus, Hypophthalmichthys spp., Cirrhinus spp., Mylopharyngodon piceus, Catla catla, Labeo spp., Osteochilus hasselti, leptobarbus hoevenii, Megalobrama spp.)||01.01-31.12||10 your||Oligonucleotide|
|BH003||0711.90.30.00.00||sweet corn||01.01-31.12||10 your||Oligonucleotide|
|BH004||18.06||Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa||01.01-31.12||10 your||Oligonucleotide|
|Bः005||19.04||obtained by the swelling or roasting of food products of cereals or cereal products (corn flakes gibi); Tariff or included elsewhere specified pre-cooked or otherwise prepared grain (except corn) Grains or cereals or otherwise processed in the form of flakes (a, Obtained from the coarse grain is coarsely milled and small pieces except)||01.01-31.12||10 your||Oligonucleotide|
|Bः006||19.05||Bread, pasta, cake, biscuits and other bakery products (whether or not containing cocoa); the enemy, Empty cachets for pharmaceutical use, The seal Güllaç, rice paper and similar products||01.01-31.12||25 your||Oligonucleotide|
|BH007||2202.99.91.00.00||04.01 ila 04.04 The solid fat content by weight as Less than 0.2% at positions obtained from the products||01.01-31.12||20.000 lt||Oligonucleotide|
|2202.99.95.00.00||04.01 ila 04.04 Position obtained from the products of solid fat by weight %0,2 or more but Less than 2%|
|2202.99.99.00.00||04.01 ila 04.04 Position obtained from the products of solid fat by weight %2 or more of those|
|Tariff Quotas Code||gTip||Article name||Tariff Quota Period||Maximum Amount of Tariff Quotas may be requested at Once||Things Appropriations Company Type||Allocation Method||Priority Allocation institutions and organizations Found|
|BH008||02.01||meat of bovine animals (fresh or chilled)||01.01-31.12||8.000 your||TTY||CSR|
|02.02||meat of bovine animals (frozen)|
|Bः009||02.04||Sheep and goat meat (fresh, chilled or frozen)||01.01-31.12||2.000 your||TTY||CSR|
|Bः0l0||02.06||beef, sheep, goats, etc.. Edible offal of animals (fresh, chilled or frozen)||01.01-31.12||2.000 your||TTY||CSR|
|Bः0ll||02.07||01.05 meat and edible offal of poultry entering the position (fresh, chilled or frozen)||01.01-31.12||1.000 your||TTY||CSR|
|BH012||1101.00||Wheat or meslin||01.01-31.12||85.000 your||İGİAY|
|Bः0l3||15.12||Sunflower seeds, Safflower or cottonseed oil and their fractions, (whether or not refined, but not chemically modified)||01.01-31.12||75.000 your||İGİAY|
|Bः0l4||17.02||Other sugars (chemically pure lactose, maltose, including glucose and fructose) (solid); added flavoring or coloring agents participate sugar syrups; call Ballroom (of course, whether or not mixed with honey): caramel||01.01-31.12||20.000 your||TTY||TSF|
Submission of Required Documents for Application
A- All applications for documents to be submitted:
1- "Electronic Application System Communiqué on Import Operations (Imports: 2017/3)"An example of the scope signed by the authorized person Ek-3'te located "Application form" (CEP represents over due to address problems that may arise in the electronic environment will be submitted to the Ministry upon an application to the Ministry specified in the notarized signature empowered person or company it must be signed by persons).
2- Located in the Statement of Additional-line tariff quotas "Tariff Quotas Code" column, beside (*) mark on material for food, Agriculture and Livestock Ministry and from the regulated tariff quota allocated to the company in compliance with current demand letter.
3- Situated in the table in Appendix l and distribution igiay'y it made based on the application for a tariff quota, The article shows that have been presented to customs and importers clearly the title of the documents located.
a. Turkey Customs Territory of goods via sea or air to come into the arrival notification and a copy of the bill of lading with the accompanying documents.
b. Turkey Customs Territory of goods by road at the entrance to the customs authorities if not treated with the TIR Carnet or a copy of the transit declaration and additional documents.
B- Manufacturers will be required to submit additional documents for you apply with the characteristic:
1- Production quotas on the agent, with demand and / or a copy of the report containing the current capacity consumption figures in detail.
2- An example of Oct-4 and situated to represent the company and empowered representative or representatives and signed by the chartered accountant Activity Form.
A - 3
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS IMPORT LICENSE APPLICATION FORM FOR EXAMPLE
MINISTRY OF ECONOMY
(General Directorate of Imports)
2180 Cad. No: 63 06520 Söğütözü / ANKARA
We urge Bosnia and Herzegovina originating Some of Agriculture and Processed Agricultural Products on behalf of our company as we want to achieve for the following goods imports in the framework of the Communiqué on Import Tariff Quotas applicable to the import license issued. The information contained in this application is correct and that we are legally responsible is not correct. Imports our company can be verified on-site by the authorities of the Directorate General, We are committed to accept and transfer the Import License.
Information and hereby required.
Representative of the Company Name
Representative of the Company Title
|Application Number: Application date:|
|Last Two Years Accrued Taxes|
The User-Goods Manufacturers : [ ]
Furniture Manufacturer of industrialists : [ ]
Importer Geneleksel : [ ]
New Importer : [ ]
Priority Allocation Institution / Organization: [ ]
INFORMATION ON THE DECLARATION
|Name / Surname - Title:|
|Tax Number - Identity Number :|
|IMPORTED GOODS OF THE INFORMATION(4)|
|gTip. 1..: / Description of Goods 1 :GTİP.2 ..: / Description of Goods 2 :
GTİP.3 ..: / Description of Goods 3 :
|Country of origin..:||Dispatching country ...:|
|CIF value ..:
FOB value ..:
(1) Companies located in the Trade Registry Gazette or Tradesmen and Artisans Registry Gazette title will be written in full.
(2) Only in the Trade Registry Gazette of the company or of Tradesmen and Artisans Registry Gazette, the official notification address to be written is located.
(3) Business this Communiqué 9 As stated in the provisions of article must be notified of the correct and valid e-mail address of the company.
(4) Tariff Quotas Code referenced in more than one customs tariff statistics position No. (gTip) If a request for each item name CN and shall be indicated separately. Measurements of, request allocation of the same unit of measure by opening the current quotas must be written in multiple 12 The HS-digit to a request for, The total amount of maximum demand does not exceed the amount that can be requested at one time quotas.
A - 4
Annual Form Example
Below the title and registration numbers indicated on the company's application, the company's accounting records and the information contained has been reached concerning the activities of the company as a result of examination of the other related documents, joint legal responsibility for the consequences if such information is accurate and the information to be accurate and severally accept that we are responsible and we are committed.
|Contact Person / Persons
Name and surname, Title
Signature and Stamp(1)
Signature and Stamp
|1- Tariff Quota Allocation Request Information on the Company Found|
|a) Company name (2)|
|b) Address (2) and Phone / Fax Number|
|c) Register of Commerce and / or Industry Chamber / Chamber of Tradesmen and Artisans|
|ç) Commerce and / or Industry / Tradesmen and Artisans Registry Number|
|d) Tax Administration and Tax Registration Number / T. C. Identification number|
|e) 1 .Years Income / Corporate Tax Amount(3)|
|f) 2.Years Income / Corporate Tax Amount(4)|
|g) Directorate of Insurance and Insurance Registry Number|
|ğ) 1 .Year Number of insured Labor Day(3)|
|h) 2.Year Number of insured Labor Day(4)|
|2- Company production and / or consumption Information on Operations(5)|
|a) The manufactured item name|
|aa) Annual Production Capacity|
|from) 1. Year Production Volume (3)|
|ac) 2. Year Production Volume(4)|
|b)Article name used as raw material in production|
|ba) Consumption Capacity|
|bb) 1. Year Consumption (3)|
|bc) 2. Year Consumption (4)|
|3- It builds a Certified Public Accountant's Review|
|a) Name and surname|
|b) Bed and affiliated to the Registration Number|
|c) Addresses and Phone / Fax Number|
(1) represent and bind the company must be signed by an authorized representative or representatives.
(2) Trade Registry Gazette's Companies Registry Gazette or Tradesmen and Artisans in the title of the place and address space must be written in full.
(3) 1 Year, The year in which the application is made 2 in previous years (for example, 2018 In the application is made "1 Year" 2016 year is) means.
(4) 2 The year in which the application was submitted Year 1 in previous years (for example; 2018 In reference has been made "2 Year" 2017 year is) means.
(5) The amount of amount of production, production quotas only perform the relevant article carriers, If the amount of consumption is only used as raw material in the production of other goods subject to tariff quotas amount of material directly used as raw material in the production of this Notification shall be written in the determination of production and consumption "Definitions" entitled 3 It is essential to comply with the provisions of Article. Capacity, production and consumption amount measurement units in the allocation request by opening the measure of the current quotas must be written in the same units.