Explanation : Bicycle and motorcycle tires and inner tubes used in the assembly of mopeds motorcycles, scooters and bicycles, bicycle parts and motorcycle in %10 with %20 It has come from additional customs duty. ATI is organized is not taken additional customs duty from goods covered by a certificate of origin from countries with preferential origin goods from the European Union.
Number of Decisions: 2017/10476
20/12/1995 dated 95/7606 additional to Decree No..
The attached "Additional Import Regime Decision Decision" in the enforcement; Ministry of Economy 19/4/2017 dated 40067 No. writings on, 20/2/1930 dated 1567 Law No. 1 inch, 14/5/1964 dated 474 Law No. 2 th, 6/5/1986 dated 3283 Law No. 2 th, 27/10/1999 dated 4458 Law No. 16 th, 22 Third and 55 Article with 2/2/1984 dated 2976 According to the provisions of Law No., Council of Ministers 1/5/2017 It has agreed on.
IMPORT REGIME ANNEX DECISION DECISION
MATTER 1- (1) 20/12/1995 dated 95/7606 Decision of the Council of Ministers dated Import Regime Decree entered into force attached to the II position tariff statistics and situated in the attached table in the annex list (G.T.İ.P) and the name is taken additional customs duty on imports of specified substances.
MATTER 2- (1) additional customs duty rates to be collected under this Decision are shown in the attached table.
(2) In any event, the total tax rate, calculated (Import Regime Decree No. II list annexed to this Decision will be taken by the customs duties contained additional customs duty totaling) 14/5/1964 dated 474 The rates shown in the Law on the Customs Entry No. Tariff %50 not exceed the increased level. exceeds 474 The terms shown in the Act No. %50 enhanced level of implementation.
(3) Additional customs duty, customs administrations, Customs duties shall be collected separately from other financial liabilities and are recorded as revenue received in imports and the general budget.
(4) about additional customs duty under this Decision, procedures and provisions governing the customs duties applied.
MATTER 3- (1) Located in the accompanying table, and accompanied by A.TR movement certificate imported into the European Union and the Turkish non-originating goods "Other Countries" additional customs duty at the rate specified in the column are taken. But, The additional customs duty ie extension of preferential origin in case of a cross-origin goods originating in countries including the cumulation system within the framework of free trade agreements which Turkey is a party shall not be.
(2) The origin of goods is responsible for the implementation of this Decision importers to declare the right.
(3) This Decision shall not apply in the calculation of the countervailing duty to be issued if the product is imported and processed under Inward Processing Regime saw of products in the attached table.
(4) Import Regime Decree of products covered by this Decision made through the tax collection rate of customs duty in addition to the list of customs supervision organized under the A.TR movement certificate to be issued to the member states of the European Union, additional customs duty does not apply under this Decision.
(5) additional customs duty specified in columns for countries and groups of countries defined in the Import Regime Decree countries and groups of countries are. amendments to the Import Regime Decree No. II annexed to list Located in the column headings will also apply to this Decision.
(6) The goods covered by this Decision is also attached to the Import Regime Decree No. VI is not on the list in case additional customs duty does not apply.
MATTER 4- (1) This decision is located to issue communiqués concerning matters, The Ministry of Economy is authorized to examine and conclude specific and mandatory status.
TEMPORARY TOPIC 1- (1) to be shipped to Turkey before the date of publication of this Decision is made of a transport document regulating the installation of the goods from the date of publication of this Decision at the latest 45 Within the framework of the day of registration of customs legislation or case of customs declarations for the import summary declaration, This Decision shall not apply.
MATTER 5 – (1) This Decision shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 6 – (1) This Decision shall be enforced by the Minister of Economy.
|gTip||ARTICLE NAME||ADDITIONAL RATE OF CUSTOMS DUTY (%)*|
|4013.20.00.00.00||Those used in bicycles||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|4013.90.00.00.11||Those used in motorcycles||0||0||0||10||10||10||10|
|8708.70.10.00.00||Those used in the assembly industry: 8701.10 those belonging to the lower position motokültör; 87.03 Located in motor vehicles belonging to the position; cylinder volume 2500 cm3. exceed that compression-ignition internal combustion piston engine (diesel or semi-diesel) or cylinder volume 2800 spark-ignition internal combustion piston engine exceeding cm3. 87.04 motor vehicle belonging to the position; 87.05 belonging to special purpose motor vehicles of heading (except tires, wheels)||0||0||0||14||14||14||14|
|8708.70.50.00.12||wheels (except tires, wheels)||0||0||0||13,3||13,3||13,3||13,3|
|8708.70.99.00.12||wheels (except tires, wheels)||0||0||0||13,3||13,3||13,3||13,3|
|8711.20.92.00.11||The cylinder volume 50 cm3. last but 80 cm3. Not exceeding||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.20.92.00.19||The cylinder volume 80 cm3. last but 125 Not exceeding cm3.||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.20.98.00.00||The cylinder volume 125 cm3. last but 250 Not exceeding cm3.||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.30.10.00.00||The cylinder volume 250 cm3. last but 380 Not exceeding cm3.||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.30.90.00.00||The cylinder volume 380 cm3. last but 500 Not exceeding cm3.||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.40.00.00.00||The cylinder volume 500 cm3. last but 800 internal combustion engine of a reciprocating piston exceeding cm3.||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.50.00.00.00||The cylinder volume 800 cm3. ones of said internal combustion piston engine||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8711.60.10.00.00||Continuous nominal power 250 watt. a pedal-assisted electric motor, which then help pass, to, three- and four-wheeled vehicles||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8712.00.30.00.00||Ball bearings located bicycles||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8712.00.70.00.11||Non-contact ball bearing||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8714.10.30.00.00||Wheels and their components, piece, accessories||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8714.10.90.00.00||Others (only sasiler)||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|8714.99.90.00.00||Others; parts (alone wheels, whether or not elastic)||0||0||0||20||20||20||20|
|*1 : EU Member Countries, EFTA Member Countries, israil, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fas, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Tunisian, Egypt, Georgia, Albania, Jordan, Chile, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosova, Morityus, Moldova.
2 : South Korea.
3 : Malaysia.
4 : Generalized System of Preferences will benefit from the Group of States.
5 : Least Developed Countries.
6 : Countries will benefit from the Special Incentive Arrangement.
7 : Towards the Development Countries.
8 : Other countries.