The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, Plywood Forest Products Industry Human-Aydin Ayko. sonny. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., Bison Wood Industry. ve Tic. A.Ş., Dastaş Demircioğlu Wood Industry. ve Tic. A.Ş., Erbaa Kaplama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. Taşköprü Livestock and Forestry Mining Textile Products Trading. ve San. A.Ş.. firms on behalf of plywood manufacturer in China Mainland origin pursuant to the application made by the Association "plywood" the opening of an investigation for the final review regarding prevention definitive anti-dumping duty in force for the product and to identify the investigation of the principles and procedures.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 14/6/1989 dated 3577 No. Law on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports, 20/10/1999 dated 99/13482 No. of Ministers Decision on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Importation and put into effect by the Council 30/10/1999 dated 23861 published in the Official Gazette No. Import are based on the regulation on preventing unfair competition.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Ministry: The Ministry of Economy,
b) CHC: The People's Republic of China,
c) headquarters: The Ministry Directorate General for Imports,
ç) GTP: Customs tariff position,
d) KONÜDER: The Plywood Manufacturers Association,
e) Eggs: The final Review Investigations,
f) TGTC: Position Statistics to split the Turkish Customs Tariff,
g) Regulations: 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. Import Regulations on Prevention of Unfair Competition published in the Official Gazette,
ğ) YUD: The domestic production,
Prevention of products subject
MATTER 4 – (1) Prevention of products subject, 4412.10, 4412.31, 4412.33, 4412.34 and 4412.39 Located in GTP "plywood" t.
(2) tgtc'y related 30/12/2016 dated 29934 numbered (2. repeated) Published in the Official Gazette 20/12/2016 dated 2016/9645 Decree of the Council of Ministers No., 4412.32 products classified GTP NOL, 4412.33 and 4412.34 NOL was started to be classified in GTP.
(3) GTP on the said, for information purposes only and are not binding in nature.
(4) Prevention of products subject to tariff Located in tgtc and / or changes to be made in the article definition does not preclude the application of the provisions of this Communiqué.
The representativeness of the applicant
MATTER 5 – (1) the evidence presented at the application stage, Regulation of applications made on behalf of the company by KONÜD 18 th 20 Article is understood that it has the representative of the domestic industry within the framework of these firms in the relevant sections of the communique, Referred to as the NMS.
(2) These applications, San maple plywood factory. ve Tic. A.Ş., San Anıl Orman Products. and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., Flag tree. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti., Flag Plywood Forest Products Industry and Trade Building. Ltd. Sti., Ages Forest Products and Auto Inc., Deksan Demircioğlu Plywood Factory, Carpentry Furniture Manufacturing Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.. Sti., Mentor Furniture Seats Mat. Snake. Ür. sonny. San. Tic. Ltd. Sti., Plywood Panels San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti, Pelit Arslan Plywood Factory Co., Honeycomb San Plywood. ve Tic. A.Ş., Robust Forest Agricultural Products. Tic. ve San. A.Ş., TKS Tosya Wood Veneer chipboard and San. Tic. A.Ş.. Tuncay Plywood Forest Products and Construction. there. Tic. ve San. Ltd. Sti. It is also supported by.
MATTER 6 – (1) 20/10/2006 dated 26325 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2006/28) In accordance with the PRC "plywood" for per cubic meter 240 USD has put in place definitive anti-dumping measures.
(2) Conducted for the prevention of said first NGGS, 10/7/2012 dated 28349 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/16) With finalized and decided to continue to apply the exact same anti-dumping measures is given.
(3) PRC plywood of anti-dumping measures on imports of the origin diversion is being rendered ineffective by making it ineffective against the allegations made by the result of the investigation initiated measures, 28/10/2016 dated 29871 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2016/45) Bulgaria and Vietnam declared as originating and / or subject of investigation in imports from these countries, The decision to launch the definitive anti-dumping measures by the same amount with definitive anti-dumping measures in force are given.
MATTER 7 – (1) Regulation 35 prescribed by the second paragraph of the Article, 12/1/2017 dated 29946 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2017/2) With effect of the existing measures up to and related products of domestic manufacturers or that he acted on behalf of the domestic industry proving the period prescribed by the legislation of a natural or legal person or organization opened NGGS with an application supported by sufficient evidence has been announced can request a.
(2) As a result of the aforementioned ads for subsequent examination of applications submitted by Yud, Dumping case of withdrawal of the anti-dumping measures applicable to products subject to PRC and as regards prevention of harm that is likely to continue or re-occurrence of the right information to make an opening NGGS, It is understood that there are documents and evidence.
Decisions and actions
MATTER 8 – (1) As a result of the examination; NGGS enough information to be opened, It is understood that there are documents and evidence, Unfair Competition in Imports Evaluation Board decision and with the approval of the Minister of Economy of PRC measures for products subject to Regulation 35 article is decided to be opened within the framework of a NGGS.
(2) Investigation, Carried out by the Directorate General.
Market economy ratings
MATTER 9 – (1) PRC resident producer or producer subject to investigation in the production and sales of the product concerned in the Annex 1 Pearl applies to the extent that within the framework of market economy conditions in Article 11 Articles within the specified time if enough evidence to prove the determination of the normal value for the producer or manufacturer of Regulation 5 Article, otherwise Regulation 7 Article shall apply. Regulation 7 In case the application of the provisions of Article name as a precedent for other countries that have applied for market economy countries is expected seçil mAsI in Turkey.
Questionnaires and information collection
MATTER 10 – (1) Subsequent to an investigation, Ministry investigation determined the specified applications and products subject to known importers, resident in countries subject of the investigation known producers / exporters and the country is the subject of investigations Embassy in Ankara notified regarding the opening of the investigation.
(2) notification, Notification of opening an investigation, non-confidential summary of the application and questionnaire are given access to information on the issues.
(3) Can not be sent notifications could not be detected by the Ministry or the Ministry to reach their statement that other interested parties can have access to the relevant section in the questionnaire web page.
(4) Turkish made written and oral communication relating to the investigation. questionnaire and the answers to the related parties other than information that answers all, Belgian, opinions and demands must submit a written Turkish. Presented in a language other than Turkish response, information, Belgian, views and demands are ignored.
(5) The parties concerned, other information considered relevant to the investigation except for desired information in the form of questions, documents and opinions, together with supporting evidence in writing to the Directorate General 11 The article can offer within the time period specified in paragraph.
(6) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected; but that is not within the scope of the first paragraph and the third paragraph of this article professional organizations, consumer associations, workers or employers, unions in the production branch, the views of other interested parties, such as product businesses using as input Headquarters in writing 11 The article can offer within the time specified in the third paragraph.
(7) The answers to the questionnaire to the parties concerned, Other information available about the investigation, documents and supporting evidence must be submitted in writing with the opinions expressed. name and title of the relevant parties in the written presentation, Address info, E-mail address, telephone and fax numbers are denoted.
(8) Regulation during the investigation 22 Article record any information provided in accordance with the second paragraph of privacy, certificate and a non-confidential summary of the opinions presented. Non-confidential summary, mainly in the detail would be reasonable to allow bilgin Un to be understood. The parties concerned, In exceptional cases that they may be capable of this information can not be summarized. In such exceptional cases, It should be noted that details of the reasons that can not be summarized.
MATTER 11 – (1) 10 the time to answer a questionnaire to all interested parties as specified in the first paragraph of Article sent the notice provisions, including the period from the date of mailing of the notice concerning the opening of the investigation sent 37 day.
(2) 10 all interested parties mentioned in the fifth paragraph of Article submitted by the parties concerned can not be located on the third paragraph of Article notification, answer to their opinions about the investigation and questionnaires will start from the date of publication of this communique 37 Can offer in days.
(3) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected 10 other parties covered by Article sixth paragraph of, their opinions about the investigation so as to affect the course of the investigation from the date of publication of this communique can offer in the investigation process.
Failure to come to Cooperation
MATTER 12 – (1) Regulation 26 Within the framework of the provision of Article, Within the period given one of the interested parties and the desired format is deemed to have come to the necessary information and documents to provide to or be understood that prevents or investigation to deny access to such information and documents or incorrect or that party cooperation in cases of misleading information. Where interim or final determinations within the scope of the investigation such as this, positive or negative way, According to data made available.
(2) The results of the investigation to the subject side bet if it comes to the absence of cooperation or in part, may be less advantageous than the cooperation of the parties concerned to come to cooperation.
Meru implementation of measures
MATTER 13 – (1) Regulation 35 inch Meri under the fourth paragraph of Article shall remain in force until the conclusion of the investigation measures.
And address of the competent authority
MATTER 14 – (1) Inquire with the relevant information and should be forwarded to the competent authority of opinion with the following documents.
T.C. Ministry of Economy
General Directorate of Imports
Dumping and Subsidy Research Department
Söğütözü Mah. 2176 Cad. No:63 Çankaya / ANKARA
Fax: +90 312 204 86 33
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is
The investigation start date
MATTER 15 – (1) Investigation, This is considered to have started on the publication Communiqué.
MATTER 16 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 17 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.