The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, Sasa Polyester Sanayi A.Ş.. The Republic of Korea pursuant to the application made by and the Republic of Indonesia origin "synthetic staple fibers of polyesters," the opening of an investigation for the final review regarding prevention against dumping duty in force for the product and to identify the investigation of the principles and procedures.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 14/6/1989 dated 3577 No. Law on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports, 20/10/1999 dated 99/13482 numbered Ministerial Decision on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Importation and put into effect by the Council 30/10/1999 dated 23861 published in the Official Gazette No. Import are based on the regulation on preventing unfair competition.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Ministry: The Ministry of Economy,
b) Indonesia: The Republic of Indonesia,
c) headquarters: The Ministry Directorate General for Imports,
ç) South Korea: The Republic of Korea,
d) Eggs: The final Review Investigations,
e) gTip: The Customs Tariff Statistics Position,
f) now: Sasa Polyester Sanayi A.Ş.,
g) Regulations: 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. Import Regulations on Prevention of Unfair Competition published in the Official Gazette,
ğ) YUD: Department of Domestic Production,
Measure the product
MATTER 4 – (1) Prevention of products subject, 5503.20.00.00.00 GTİP classified under "polyesters" item defined synthetic staple fibers of polyesters (polyester fibers)'to you.
(2) The subject CN solely for informational purposes and is not binding in nature.
(3) Prevention of products subject to the tariff position located in the Turkish Customs Tariff and / or changes to be made in the article definition does not preclude the application of the provisions of this Communiqué.
The representativeness of the applicant
MATTER 5 – (1) the evidence presented at the application stage, The applicant firm of Regulation 18 th 20 Article having been found to be representative of the domestic production of frames. In this context the company Sasa referred to as yud in the relevant sections of this Notification.
(2) These applications, San Erto Textile Plastic Recycling. ve Tic. A.Ş., Gamma Recycle Fiber and Yarn Industry Co., Ltd., Koza Polyester San. ve Tic. A.Ş.. San Yilmaz and Packaging Waste Recycling. ve Tic. Ltd.Şti. It was supported by.
MATTER 6 – (1) 13/3/2000 dated 23992 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (2000/2) With the completion of the investigation results of South Korea and Indonesia origin of the CIF value of imports of polyester fiber %6,2-%37,4 In anti-dumping measures were enacted to rate.
(2) 8/9/2006 dated 26283 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2006/26) complete with NGGS rates as a result of these measures %6,2-%12 It has continued in varying measures.
(3) 16/5/2012 dated 28294 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/11) After completion of the second rate as a result of these measures NGGS %6,2-%12 The decision to continue to be among the measures is given.
MATTER 7 – (1) Regulation 35 prescribed by the second paragraph of the Article, 14/7/2016 dated 29770 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2016/32) With existing measures be repealed and related products in the period prescribed by the legislation of the domestic manufacturers NGGS opening with an application supported by sufficient evidence has been announced can request a.
(2) As a result of the aforementioned ads for subsequent examination of applications submitted by Yud, Originating in South Korea and Indonesia to prevent the dumping case of the expiry of anti-dumping measures applicable to subject products and information to make an opening NGGS rightly for that harm is likely to continue or re-occurrence, It is understood that there are documents and evidence.
Decisions and actions
MATTER 8 – (1) As a result of the examination, NGGS enough information to be opened, It is understood that there are documents and evidence, Unfair Competition in Imports Evaluation Board decision and with the approval of the Minister of Economy of South Korea and Indonesia Regulation for measures originating in the product 20 and the fifth paragraph of Article 35 inch decided to open a NGGS are provided under Article.
(2) Investigation, Carried out by the Directorate General.
Questionnaires and information collection
MATTER 9 – (1) Subsequent to an investigation, Ministry investigation determined the specified applications and products subject to known importers, resident in countries subject of the investigation known producers / exporters and the country is the subject of investigations Embassy in Ankara notified regarding the opening of the investigation.
(2) notification, Notification of opening an investigation, non-confidential summary of the application and questionnaire are given access to information on the issues.
(3) Can not be sent notifications could not be detected by the Ministry or the Ministry to reach their statement that other interested parties can have access to the relevant section in the questionnaire web page.
(4) Turkish made written and oral communication relating to the investigation. questionnaire and the answers to the related parties other than information that answers all, Belgian, opinions and demands must submit a written Turkish. Presented in a language other than Turkish response, information, Belgian, views and demands are ignored.
(5) The parties concerned, other information considered relevant to the investigation except for desired information in the form of questions, documents and opinions, together with supporting evidence in writing to the Directorate General 10 The agent can offer within the time specified in the second paragraph of Article.
(6) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected; but that is not within the scope of the first paragraph and the third paragraph of this article professional organizations, consumer associations, workers or employers, unions in the production branch, the views of other interested parties, such as product businesses using as input Headquarters in writing 10 UNC's agent can offer within the time specified in the third paragraph.
(7) The answers to the questionnaire to the parties concerned, Other information available about the investigation, documents and supporting evidence must be submitted in writing with the opinions expressed. name and title of the relevant parties in the written presentation, Address info, E-mail address, telephone and fax numbers are denoted.
(8) Regulation during the investigation 22 Article record any information provided in accordance with the second paragraph of privacy, certificate and a non-confidential summary of the opinions presented. Non-confidential summary, mainly in the detail would be reasonable to allow bilgin Un to be understood. The parties concerned, In exceptional cases that they may be capable of this information can not be summarized. In such exceptional cases, It should be noted that details of the reasons that can not be summarized.
MATTER 10 – (1) 9 the time to answer a questionnaire to all interested parties as specified in the first paragraph of Article sent the notice provisions, including the period from the date of mailing of the notice concerning the opening of the investigation sent 37 day.
(2) 9 all interested parties mentioned in the fifth paragraph of Article submitted by the parties concerned can not be located on the third paragraph of Article notification, answer to their opinions about the investigation and questionnaires will start from the date of publication of this communique 37 Can offer in days.
(3) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected 9 other parties covered by Article sixth paragraph of, their opinions about the investigation so as to affect the course of the investigation from the date of publication of this communique can offer in the investigation process.
Failure to come to Cooperation
MATTER 11 – (1) Regulation 26 Within the framework of the provision of Article, Within the period given one of the interested parties and the desired format is deemed to have come to the necessary information and documents to provide to or be understood that prevents or investigation to deny access to such information and documents or incorrect or that party cooperation in cases of misleading information. Where interim or final determinations within the scope of the investigation such as this, positive or negative way, According to data made available.
(2) The results of the investigation to the subject side bet if it comes to the absence of cooperation or in part, may be less advantageous than the cooperation of the parties concerned to come to cooperation.
Meru implementation of measures
MATTER 12 – (1) Regulation 35 inch Meri under the fourth paragraph of Article shall remain in force until the conclusion of the investigation measures.
And address of the competent authority
MATTER 13 – (1) Inquire with the relevant information and should be forwarded to the competent authority of opinion with the following documents.
T.C. Ministry of Economy
General Directorate of Imports
Dumping and Subsidy Research Department
Söğütözü Mah. 2176 Cad. No: 63 Çankaya / ANKARA
Fax: +90 312 204 86 33
The investigation start date
MATTER 14 – (1) Investigation, This is considered to have started on the publication Communiqué.
MATTER 15 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 16 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.