Explanation : Single layer of cotton yarn in the list of Import Regime Decision II and whose declarations are reported in the table attached to the Decision, synthetic filament yarns (except high-strength yarns from nylon or other polyamides or polyesters), Additional customs tax is charged for the import of yarns from synthetic and artificial staple fibers.
Number of Decisions: 651
Implementation of the attached "Additional Decision to the Import Regime Decision"; 20/2/1930 dated 1567 Law No. 1 inch, 14/5/1964 dated 474 Law No. 2 th, 6/5/1986 dated 3283 Law No. 2 th, 27/10/1999 dated 4458 Law No. 16 th, 22 Third and 55 Article with 2/2/1984 dated 2976 It has been decided in accordance with the provisions of Law No..
15 January 2019
IMPORT REGIME ANNEX DECISION DECISION
MATTER 1- (1) 20/12/1995 dated 95/7606 numbered Customs tariff position in the attached table in the list numbered II attached to the Import Regime Decision enacted by the Decree of the Council of Ministers (G.T.P.) Additional customs tax will be charged on import of specified items.
MATTER 2- (1) additional customs duty rates to be collected under this Decision are shown in the attached table.
(2) In any event, the total tax rate, calculated (Import Regime Decree No. II list annexed to this Decision will be taken by the customs duties contained additional customs duty totaling) 14/5/1964 dated 474 The rates shown in the Law on the Customs Entry No. Tariff %50 not exceed the increased level. exceeds 474 The terms shown in the Act No. %50 enhanced level of implementation.
(3) Additional customs duty, customs administrations, Customs duties shall be collected separately from other financial liabilities and are recorded as revenue received in imports and the general budget.
(4) about additional customs duty under this Decision, procedures and provisions governing the customs duties applied.
MATTER 3- (1) Located in the accompanying table, and accompanied by A.TR movement certificate imported into the European Union and the Turkish non-originating goods "Other Countries" additional customs duty at the rate specified in the column are taken. But, The additional customs duty ie extension of preferential origin in case of a cross-origin goods originating in countries including the cumulation system within the framework of free trade agreements which Turkey is a party shall not be.
(2) The origin of goods is responsible for the implementation of this Decision importers to declare the right.
(3) This Decision shall not apply in the calculation of the countervailing duty to be issued if the product is imported and processed under Inward Processing Regime saw of products in the attached table.
(4) Import Regime Decree of products covered by this Decision making additional customs duty at the rate of tax collection in lists organized under customs supervision of A. TR movement certificate to be issued to European Union member countries, additional customs duty does not apply under this Decision.
(5) additional customs duty specified in columns for countries and groups of countries defined in the Import Regime Decree countries and groups of countries are. amendments to the Import Regime Decree No. II annexed to list Located in the column headings will also apply to this Decision.
(6) The goods covered by this Decision is also attached to the Import Regime Decree No. VI is not on the list in case additional customs duty does not apply.
MATTER 4- (1) This decision is located to issue communiqués concerning matters, The Department of Commerce is authorized to examine and conclude specific and mandatory status.
TEMPORARY TOPIC 1- (1) to be shipped to Turkey before the date of publication of this Decision is made of a transport document regulating the installation of the goods from the date of publication of this Decision at the latest 45 Within the framework of the day of registration of customs legislation or case of customs declarations for the import summary declaration, This Decision shall not apply.
MATTER 5- (1) This Decision shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 6- (1) This Decision shall be enforced by Trade Minister.
|G.T.P.||ADDITIONAL RATE OF CUSTOMS DUTY ( % )*|
* 1: EU Member Countries, EFTA Member Countries, israil, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fas, Palestine, Tunisian, Egypt, Georgia, Albania, Chile, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosova, Morityus, Moldova, Faroe Islands; 2: South Korea; 3: Malaysia; 4: Singapore; 5: Generalized System of Preferences will benefit from the Group of States; 6: Least Developed Countries; 7: Countries will benefit from the Special Incentive Arrangement; 8: Towards the Development Countries; 9: Other countries