Explanation : Hindistan ve Tayvan menşeli 5402.33 GTP altında yer alan poliesterlerden tekstüre iplik (poliesterlerden) için bir nihai gözden geçirme soruşturması açılmıştır.
The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, Korteks Mensucat Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi tarafından gerçekleştirilen ve Polyteks Tekstil Sanayi Araştırma ve Eğitim Anonim Şirketi ile Sasa Polyester Sanayi Anonim Şirketi tarafından desteklenen başvuruya istinaden Hindistan Cumhuriyeti (India) ve Çin Tayvanı (Taiwan) menşeli “poliesterlerden tekstüre iplik” ürününe yönelik yürürlükte bulunan dampinge karşı kesin önleme ilişkin olarak nihai gözden geçirme soruşturması açılması ve açılan soruşturmanın usul ve esaslarının belirlenmesidir.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 14/6/1989 dated 3577 No. Law on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports, 20/10/1999 dated 99/13482 numbered Ministerial Decision on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Importation and put into effect by the Council 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. In Import published in the Official Gazette on Prevention of Unfair Competition Regulation It was prepared based.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Ministry: The Ministry of Economy,
b) headquarters: The Ministry Directorate General for Imports,
c) GTP: Customs tariff position,
ç) South Korea: The Republic of Korea,
d) India: The Republic of India,
e) Korteks: Korteks Mensucat Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketini,
f) Eggs: The final Review Investigations,
g) SUSEB: Suni ve Sentetik İplik Üreticileri Birliğini,
ğ) Taiwan: Taiwan to China,
h) Regulations: 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. Import Regulations on Prevention of Unfair Competition published in the Official Gazette
Prevention of products subject
MATTER 4 – (1) Prevention of products subject, 5402.33 GTP altında yer alan “poliesterlerden tekstüre iplik (poliesterlerden)”tir.
(2) Bahse konu GTP yalnızca bilgi amaçlı verilmiş olup bağlayıcı mahiyette değildir.
(3) Prevention of products subject to the tariff position located in the Turkish Customs Tariff and / or changes to be made in the article definition does not preclude the application of the provisions of this Communiqué.
The representativeness of the applicant
MATTER 5 – (1) the evidence presented at the application stage, Regulation of applicant companies 18 th 20 It has been understood that they have the quality to represent the domestic production branch within the framework of their nth articles.. In this context,, applicant companies will be referred to as "domestic production branch" in the relevant sections of this Communiqué..
MATTER 6 – (1) 27/6/2000 dated 24092 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2000/7) ile Güney Kore, Hindistan ve Tayvan menşeli önlem konusu ürüne yönelik olarak %6,8 with %28,6 between anti-dumping measures were enacted precisely in varying proportions.
(2) Bahse konu ülkelere yönelik ilk NGGS 2005 It was launched in the year 21/12/2006 dated 26383 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2006/31) çerçevesinde önlemin uygulanmasına devam edilmiştir.
(3) Önlemin beş yıllık uygulama süresinin bitiminden önce SUSEB koordinasyonunda, başvuru sahibi Korteks firması tarafından Hindistan ve Tayvan menşeli poliesterlerden tekstüre iplik ithalatında uygulanmakta olan dampinge karşı önlemlerin devam ettirilmesi talep edilmiştir. Korteks firması tarafından yapılan başvuru Güney Kore menşeli ithalatı kapsamadığından bu ülke menşeli ithalata yönelik olarak uygulanan dampinge karşı önlemler 21/12/2011 tarihi itibariyle yürürlükten kalkmıştır.
(4) 27/11/2012 dated 28480 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/22) çerçevesinde ise Hindistan ve Tayvan menşeli ithalata yönelik önlemin yürürlük süresi mevcut haliyle uzatılmıştır.
MATTER 7 – (1) Regulation 35 prescribed by the second paragraph of the Article, 12/1/2017 dated 29946 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2017/2) With existing measures be repealed and related products in the period prescribed by the legislation of the domestic manufacturers NGGS opening with an application supported by sufficient evidence has been announced can request a.
(2) Following the aforementioned announcement, as a result of the examination of the applications submitted by the domestic production branch, Hindistan ve Tayvan menşeli önleme konu ürün için uygulanan dampinge karşı önlemin yürürlükten kalkması halinde dampingin ve ürüne yönelik zararın devam etmesi veya yeniden meydana gelmesinin muhtemel olduğuna ilişkin olarak bir NGGS açılmasını haklı kılacak bilgi, It is understood that there are documents and evidence.
Decisions and actions
MATTER 8 – (1) As a result of the examination; sufficient information in order to open a NGGS, It is understood that there are documents and evidence, İthalatta Haksız Rekabeti Değerlendirme Kurulu tarafından Hindistan ve Tayvan menşeli önlem konusu ürüne yönelik olarak Yönetmeliğin 35 inch decided to open a NGGS are provided under Article.
(2) Investigation, Carried out by the Directorate General.
Questionnaires and information collection
MATTER 9 – (1) Subsequent to an investigation, Ministry investigation determined the specified applications and products subject to known importers, Notification regarding the opening of the investigation is made to the known producers / exporters residing in the country subject to investigation and the Embassy of the country subject to investigation in Ankara..
(2) notification, Notification of opening an investigation, non-confidential summary of the application and questionnaire are given access to information on the issues.
(3) Can not be sent notifications could not be detected by the Ministry or the Ministry to reach their statement that other interested parties can have access to the relevant section in the questionnaire web page.
(4) Turkish made written and oral communication relating to the investigation. questionnaire and the answers to the related parties other than information that answers all, Belgian, opinions and demands must submit a written Turkish. Presented in a language other than Turkish response, information, Belgian, views and demands are ignored.
(5) The parties concerned, other information considered relevant to the investigation except for desired information in the form of questions, documents and opinions, together with supporting evidence in writing to the Directorate General 10 ncu maddenin ikinci fıkrasında belirtilen süre içerisinde sunabilir.
(6) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected; but that is not within the scope of the first paragraph and the third paragraph of this article professional organizations, consumer associations, workers or employers, unions in the production branch, the views of other interested parties, such as product businesses using as input Headquarters in writing 10 UNC's agent can offer within the time specified in the third paragraph.
(7) The answers to the questionnaire to the parties concerned, Other information available about the investigation, documents and supporting evidence must be submitted in writing with the opinions expressed. name and title of the relevant parties in the written presentation, Address info, E-mail address, telephone and fax numbers are denoted.
(8) Regulation during the investigation 22 Article record any information provided in accordance with the second paragraph of privacy, certificate and a non-confidential summary of the opinions presented. Non-confidential summary, mainly in the detail would be reasonable to allow bilgin Un to be understood. The parties concerned, In exceptional cases that they may be capable of this information can not be summarized. In such exceptional cases, It should be noted that details of the reasons that can not be summarized.
MATTER 10 – (1) 9 the time to answer a questionnaire to all interested parties as specified in the first paragraph of Article sent the notice provisions, including the period from the date of mailing of the notice concerning the opening of the investigation sent 37 day.
(2) 9 all interested parties mentioned in the fifth paragraph of Article submitted by the parties concerned can not be located on the third paragraph of Article notification, their opinions on the investigation and their responses to the questionnaire will begin as of the publication date of the Communiqué. 37 Can offer in days.
(3) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected 9 other parties covered by Article sixth paragraph of, their opinions about the investigation so as to affect the course of the investigation from the date of publication of this communique can offer in the investigation process.
Failure to come to Cooperation
MATTER 11 – (1) Regulation 26 Within the framework of the provision of Article, Within the period given one of the interested parties and the desired format is deemed to have come to the necessary information and documents to provide to or be understood that prevents or investigation to deny access to such information and documents or incorrect or that party cooperation in cases of misleading information. Where interim or final determinations within the scope of the investigation such as this, positive or negative way, According to data made available.
(2) The results of the investigation to the subject side bet if it comes to the absence of cooperation or in part, may be less advantageous than the cooperation of the parties concerned to come to cooperation.
Meru implementation of measures
MATTER 12 – (1) Regulation 35 inch Meri under the fourth paragraph of Article shall remain in force until the conclusion of the investigation measures.
And address of the competent authority
MATTER 13 – (1) Inquire with the relevant information and should be forwarded to the competent authority of opinion with the following documents.
T.C. Ministry of Economy
General Directorate of Imports
Dumping and Subsidy Research Department
Söğütözü Mah. 2176 Cad. No:63 Çankaya / ANKARA
Fax: +90 312 204 86 33
The investigation start date
MATTER 14 – (1) Investigation, This is considered to have started on the publication Communiqué.
MATTER 15 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 16 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.