Explanation : Originating in the People's Republic of China 4412.10, 4412.31, 4412.33, 4412.34 and 4412.39 Imports of plywood for GTİP s Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/16) It decided to continue to apply anti-dumping measures being implemented by changing the precise scope is given.
The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, 5/7/2017 dated 30115 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2017/16) originating in the People's Republic of China 4412.10, 4412.31, 4412.33, 4412.34 and 4412.39 Registered under the tariff positions "plywood" launched for the products and T. C. Import General Directorate of the Ministry of Economy carried out by the final review of the decision is put into force upon completion of the investigation.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 14/6/1989 dated 3577 No. Law on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports, 20/10/1999 dated 99/13482 No. of Ministers Decision on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Importation and put into effect by the Council 30/10/1999 dated 23861 published in the Official Gazette No. Import are based on the regulation on preventing unfair competition.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) GTP: Customs tariff position,
b) committee: Unfair Competition in Imports Evaluation Board,
c) TGTC: Position Statistics to split the Turkish Customs Tariff,
ç) Regulations: 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. Import Regulations on Prevention of Unfair Competition published in the Official Gazette,
MATTER 4 – (1) As a result of the investigation conducted, Dumping case of the expiry of the existing measures and the continuation or recurrence of injury was found to be likely to occur. T.C. Import Ministry of Economy informed by the Directorate General report containing the information and carrying out the completion of the investigation achieved as a result of the findings is included in Annex.
(2) In this context, As a result of investigation by the decision reached by the Board to evaluate and identify the approval of the Minister of Economy 10/7/2012 dated 28349 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/16) The definitive anti-dumping measures being implemented under the Regulation 42 NC under Article has decided to continue to apply varying as follows.
|GTP||Description of Goods||Country of Origin||Company name||Anti-Dumping Measures|
|4412.10||plywood||People's Republic of China||All Companies||140 USD / m3|
MATTER 5 – (1) Customs administrations, 4 GTP in article, definition and country of origin of the goods referred belongings, Without prejudice to the provisions of other legislation, They charged the definitive anti-dumping measures on imports covered by the amount shown in the face of the free circulation regime.
(2) Disclosure Report of the product concerned and similar products containing an explanation of the general practice is essential that the GTP and tgtc 4 The third is the definition of an article in the table in Article.
(3) Prevention of products subject to tariff changes will be located in tgtc does not preclude the application of the provisions of this Communiqué.
MATTER 6 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 7 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROCEDURES ON INVESTIGATIONS
1.1. Investigation and existing measures
(1) assessed under investigation, People's Republic of China (CHC) originating in that period to the current Turkish Customs Tariff Statistics Position Split (TGTC) Within the framework of 4412.10, 4412.31, 4412.32 and 4412.39 tariff position (GTP) "Plywood" to the investigation carried out mainly as a result 20/10/2006 dated 26325 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2006/28) With per cubic meter 240 USD has put in place definitive anti-dumping measures.
(2) The first final review investigation is carried out for prevention in question (Eggs), 10/7/2012 dated 28349 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/16) With finalized and decided to continue to apply the exact same anti-dumping measures is given.
(3) PRC's anti-dumping measures applied to imports of Bulgaria and plywood made out of Vietnamese origin deflection rendered ineffective against the measures initiated by the allegedly rendered ineffective as a result of the investigation, 28/10/2016 dated 29871 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2016/45) Bulgaria and Vietnam declared as originating and / or subject of investigation in imports from these countries, 2012/16 Communiqué numbered for products originating in the PRC with a definite anti-dumping measures in force in the definitive anti-dumping measures by the same amount it was decided to put into effect.
(4) Regulation 35 prescribed by the second paragraph of the Article, 12/1/2017 dated 29946 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2017/2) Which repealed the existing measures and through the opening NGGS with an application supported by the product concerned, domestic production or that he acted on behalf of the domestic industry proving the period prescribed by the legislation of a natural or legal person or organization sufficient evidence has been announced could claim.
(5) Domestic production of proving that he acted on behalf of the Plywood Manufacturers Association (KONÜDER) by, The communique said the period prescribed in the PRC "plywood" for the opening of a NGGS issues 1 - Month-Kona San Aydin Plywood Forest Ürn. San. sonny. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., 2- Bison Wood Industry. ve Tic. A.Ş., 3- Dastaş Demircioğlu Wood Industry and Trade. A.Ş., 4- Erbaa Kaplama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. and 5- Taşköprü Livestock Forest Products Mining Textile Trading. ve San. A.Ş.. Application was filed on behalf of companies.
(6) These applications, 1- San maple plywood factory. ve Tic. A.Ş., 2- San Anıl Orman Products. and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., 3- Flag tree. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti., 4- Flag Plywood Forest Products Industry and Trade Building. Ltd. Sti., 5- Ages Forest Products and Auto Inc., 6- Deksan Demircioğlu Plywood Factory, 7- Carpentry Furniture Manufacturing Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.. Sti., 8-Mentor Furniture Seats Mat. Snake. Ür. sonny. San. Tic. Ltd. Sti., 9- Plywood Panels San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti, 10- Pelit Arslan Plywood Factory Co., 11- Honeycomb San Plywood. ve Tic. A.Ş., 12-Robust Forest Agricultural Products. Tic. ve San. A.Ş., 13- TKS Tosya Wood Veneer chipboard and San. Tic. A.Ş.. and 14- Tuncay Plywood Forest Products Construction. there. Tic. ve San. Ltd. Sti. It was supported by.
(7) Application documents and information submitted under, Unfair Competition in Imports Evaluation Board (committee) It evaluated and the opening is cooled by conviction sufficient evidence to justify the presence of a NGGS 5/7/2017 dated 30115 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2017/16) Launched with NGGS, T.C. Ministry of Economy (Ministry) General Directorate of Imports (headquarters) By executing is completed.
(8) On the other hand, 28/3/2018 dated 30374 published in the Official Gazette No. 2018/11481 Council of Ministers dated with our country and the decision between customs union or a free trade agreement additional customs duty at the rate of 20% is located in the PRC, except for countries CIF price for countries originating product concerned, including (İGV) It was introduced.
1.2. the representativeness of the domestic industry
(1) Regulation of applications made on behalf of the company by KONÜD 18 th 20 Article is understood that it has the representative of the domestic industry within the framework of these firms in the later sections of this report, Referred to as the domestic industry.
(2) These applications, San maple plywood factory. ve Tic. A.Ş., San Anıl Orman Products. and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., Flag tree. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti., Flag Plywood Forest Products Construction Industry and Trade. Ltd. Sti., Ages Forest Products and Auto Inc., Deksan Demircioğlu Plywood Factory, Carpentry Furniture Manufacturing Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.. Sti., Mentor Furniture Seats Mat. Snake. Ür. sonny. San. Tic. Ltd. Sti., Plywood Panels San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti, Pelit Arslan Plywood Factory Co., Honeycomb San Plywood. ve Tic. A.Ş., Robust Forest Agricultural Products. Tic. ve San. A.Ş., TKS Tosya Wood Veneer chipboard and San. Tic. A.Ş.. Plywood Forest Products and Tuncay INS. there. Tic. ve San. Ltd. Sti. It was supported by.
(3) 1- Yaykın Plywood and Forest UR. San. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., 2- Kuriş Integrated Wood Industry. Tic. A.Ş., 3- Latif and Kahvecioğlu 4- Ismail Hakki other domestic manufacturers have known the FLAG.
1.3. The review period
(1) In case of withdrawal of the measure, The dumping and the damage is likely to continue or re-occur for determining whether 01/01/2014 31/12/2016 It is taken as the period between the review period.
1.4. Informing interested parties, The rest of the evaluation and information
(1) Subsequent to an investigation, It is determined by the Ministry of the said products to the importer in Turkey, PRC resident known producers / exporters and producers in the PRC to other countries built the Embassy / exporters have been made to provide a report on the opening of an investigation may be passed.
(2) notification, Communiqué opening the investigation, the application of the non-confidential texts and questionnaires were given information on where to access issues.
(3) Parties including the time they responded to the questionnaire mail 37 Recognized days. Importers and producers in the countries subject of the inquiry / request for extension of time exporter has taken a direction.
(4) Products have been in cooperation with the Ministry of the domestic producers during the investigation period and has provided the requested additional information and documents needed.
(5) Resident producers in the countries subject to investigation / exporter of the companies has not been coming to cooperate.
(6) The products subject to investigation determined that it imports and their response was obtained from a questionnaire sent to one of the company.
(7) After the completion of the information and findings of the investigation, information will be the basis of decisions taken during the investigation results, finding, final notification with detection and analysis 20/3/2018 It was released on. Such notification, subject of the investigation were forwarded to the opinion states that the parties and the country's domestic production during the investigation with the Embassy.
(8) Following the final statement, the parties were not taken opinion on the final statement.
(9) Parties of all information revealed during investigation, examine documents and opinions were, which can be considered within the scope of the legislation regarding which opinions are discussed in the relevant sections of this notice.
2. INVESTIGATION OF PRODUCTS AND SIMILAR PRODUCTS
(1) Products subject to investigation, PRC origin 4412.10, 4412.31, 4412.33, 4412.34 and 4412.39 Classified under gpt "is kontrplaklar1.
(2) plywood, basically delamination and peeling technique of billet and fibers of these layers to each other (its) directions perpendicularly under high temperature and pressure generated according to the cross areas and bonded to the surface layer of hardwood, phenolic film, plastic laminate, impregnated paper, fiber reinforced resin, wooden panels which are coated with paint or varnish.
(3) cast concrete panel structure in plywood, industrial floors, building panels (roof, wall, floor, cladding, vb) As charge carriers, kara, floors and paneling in marine and rail transport, cargo containers in the packaging sector, intermediates are used in many different ways for the furniture and flooring sector. Plywood used in concrete construction industry, In terms of availability substituents represents the most economical grade of steel formwork and moldings board.
1 In accordance with applicable TGTC; 2016 in the year 4412.32 products classified GTP NOL, 2017 in the year 4412.33 and 4412.34 NOL was started to be classified in GTP. In this context, The opening of the investigation to date GTP used in the current period but communique reviewing data relating to the plywood 4412.10, 4412.31, 4412.32 and 4412.39 NOL was obtained using gpt
(4) The physical properties of products between the product imported by the plywood produced by the domestic production, usage areas, customers and that there was no difference in the markets they address and the said substance in the framework of Regulation 4 Article that similar products with imported product in frame, current prevention has been identified in the investigation constituting substantially no change is detected in the.
(5) Investigations were under investigation subject matter of the investigation were not acquired any indication that there has been imported under a classification other than those listed above GTP's. on the other hand, Also there has been no investigation into the substances that are imported under appeal regarding which a substance except GTP.
(6) Products subject to investigation and explanation regarding similar content items are for general information and is not binding on.
3. DAMPING CONTINUED OR OCCURRING IN RE THE POSSIBILITY
3.1. General remarks
(1) Regulation 35 Article continuation of the dumping case of withdrawal of action within or examines whether this is likely to occur again.
(2) Regulation 40 Inc. and 41 Article not calculated in the framework of a new dumping margin during the investigation, Based considered as indicators dumping margin calculated in the investigation.
3.2. Dumping margins determined substantially investigation
(1) constituting the legal and administrative infrastructure measures against dumping found during the present investigation is substantially dumping margins, It is an important indicator to reflect the likely behavior of the firm in the form of the expiry of the measures.
(2) According to this, essentially dumping margin for the PRC in the investigation plywood Linyi 75,2% of the CIF export price for the company Huadele, The amount on the basis of 286 USD / m3’ü, Linyi Xingang 81.9% of the company for the CIF export price, The amount is based on 306 USD / m3'U was determined as.
3.3. Other countries with currently implemented by Dumping Measures
(1) Other countries subject to investigation and implemented by countries dumping measures exporters dumping or anti-dumping investigation is likely to be made and it is important in terms of showing behavior of firms.
(2) In this context, Turkey outside the United States, European union, Fas, South Korea and the PRC is located in Peru's anti-dumping measures against plywood2.
4. CONTINUED LOSSES AND RE-OCCURRING IN THE POSSIBILITY
4.1. General Remarks
(1) Regulation 35 Article in accordance, the review period losses if possible developments that can impact the withdrawal of damages in cases of domestic production and measures were examined. In this context, The amount of import and development, The development of import prices, price undercutting and economic indicators of the domestic industry with the pressure were examined for the review period.
(2) The overall imports of products subject to investigation and subject to the review investigation on imports from countries Turkey Statistical Institute (TUİK) data are used.
2 world Trade organisation (DTO) website: http://i-tip.wto.org/goods/Forms/TableView.aspx Access: May 2018
4.2. development and prices of the product's overall imports
(1) Given the general import statistics on matters plywood Prevention, products 2014 in the year 314,6 bin m3 (327,7 million USD) Total imports, 2015 in the year 276,2 bin m3’e (306,0 million USD) and 2016 In the 275,4 bin m3’e (16,9 million USD) Decreased by.
(2) The average unit price of imports of products within the framework of the above data is calculated. Accordingly, imports of plywood 2014, 2015 and 2016 year in average unit prices respectively 1.042 USD / m3,1.108 USD / m3 and 1.107 USD / m3 It was estimated as.
4.3. Product development and price of imports from countries subject to investigation
(1) The plywood imports from the PRC subject of Prevention 2014, 2015 and 2016 year, respectively 267 m3 (352,4 thousand US dollars), 1.598 m3 (1,7 million USD) and 52 m3 (69,9 thousand US dollars) It was estimated as.
(2) PRC origin In terms of the share of total imports of plywood imports 2014 and 2015 aforementioned share in the year 0%, respectively, and s %0,6 as occurring, 2016 In the year, this ratio has been reset.
(3) 2014-2016 Looking at the years between the unit price of imports originating in the PRC, The unit prices of plywood imported 2014-2016 period, respectively 1.320 USD / m3,1.119 USD / m3 and 1.344 USD / m3 level has.
4.4. Product development and price of imports from third countries
(1) Originating in third countries not subject to the applicant were examined in total imports. The imports in question 2014, 2015 and 2016 year, respectively 314,4 bin m3, 274,6 thousand m3 and 275,4 bin m3 It is seen that the level of. The value of the said imports during the same period, respectively 327,4 million USD, 304,2 million US Dollars and 304,9 million US dollars has been.
(2) The share of imports in overall imports originating in third countries, In the same period, respectively %99,9, %99,4 and %100 It was estimated as.
(3) Applicants not subject imports from third countries carried Considering the average unit price, import unit prices respectively for the period of investigation 1.041 USD / m3, 1.108 USD / m3 and 1.107 USD / m3 formed level.
4.5. The total consumption of goods and market shares similar to Turkey
(1) Domestic consumption of products subject to measures 2014-2016 years for the domestic industry and other domestic manufacturers realized in the same period, with domestic sales quantities were found from the collection of the overall import volume.
(2) In this context, for plywood 2014 in the year 100 domestic consumption index, which, 2015 In 94, 2016 The year was down to 98. Prevention issues in the same period, the market share of imports originating in the PRC was around zero percent of the country. Other countries, while the share of the domestic consumption, 2014 year 100 When accepted 2015 in the year 93, 2016 In the 90 realized as a unit. The market share of domestic production, 2014 year 100 When it accepted 2015 In 110, 2016 In the year it has risen to 127. The total share of domestic manufacturers in the same period, respectively 100, 118 and 130 It was estimated as.
4.6. Price undercutting
(1) Price undercutting TSI is based on data in the account. Price undercutting, Turkey's entry to the market of imported products at dumping prices that remain below shows how the price of the domestic industry. Price undercutting account, The CIF value of imports subject to the measures carried out from the country %7 With the rate of customs duty %2 the rate of customs examination input costs adding to the price of the product markets were Turkey. In this way, the resulting price, domestic production of the weighted average domestic sales prices compared with the subject of investigation by the weighted average domestic sales price of the domestic production of export prices was found that the rate at which the country is broke.
(2) prices of imports of plywood originating in the PRC have been found to cause breakage.
4.7. Price pressure
(1) Price pressure calculations are based on data from Turkstat. The price pressure, dumped import prices in the market shows that Turkey remains far below what it should be as a percentage of the sales price of the domestic industry. Price pressure on account of measures subject to the CIF value of imports from countries held %7 the rate of customs duty 2 with %2 the rate of customs examination input costs adding to the price of the product markets were Turkey. In this way, the resulting price, The commercial cost of domestic production %10 by comparison with the selling price is calculated by adding a reasonable profit measures subject to the domestic industry of the country's average domestic sales price Export prices are determined by the rate at which pressures.
(2) import prices of PRC origin aforementioned products have been identified as causing the pressure.
4.8. economic indicators of domestic production
(1) By KONÜD application made on behalf of the economic indicators of domestic production 1- Month-Kona San Aydin Plywood Forest Ürn. San. sonny. Domestic and Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti., 2- Bison Wood Industry. ve Tic. A.Ş., 3- Dastaş Demircioğlu Wood Industry and Trade. A.Ş., 4- Erbaa Kaplama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. and 5- Taşköprü Livestock Forest Products Mining Textile Trading. ve San. A.Ş.. Companies belonging to the product concerned 2014-2016 Based on years of data. Regulation 17 Within the framework of the provisions of Article, The domestic industry of the dumped imports in order to determine the impact on economic indicators, production of the domestic industry during the review period, sales, market share, Domestic prices, capacity, capacity utilization, costs, stocks, employment, productivity, cash flow, indicators were analyzed as profitability.
(2) Analysis of the trend in losses for the said period in order to examine in a healthy way, Turkish Lira adjusted for inflation using the average annual producer price index calculated by TurkStat in some, rendered real and 2014 year 100 It is indexed by assuming.
(3) economic indicators of the domestic industry for plywood were formed in the following way.
a. Production, capacity and capacity utilization (KKO)
1) for domestic production of plywood 2014 in the year 100 the production volume index, 2015 In 103, 2016 In the year it rose to 124. In the same period, the capacity utilization rate of domestic production index, respectively 100, 97 and 84 It was estimated as.
b. Domestic Sales
1) for domestic production of plywood 2014 in the year 100 acceptable domestic sales volumes index 2015 In 103, 2016 In the year it rose to 124. In the same period the index of domestic sales revenue respectively 100,108 and 132 It was estimated as.
c. Domestic prices
1) the weighted average domestic sales prices for the domestic production of plywood 2014 in the year 100, 2015 in the year 104 and 2016 in the year 107 It was estimated as.
1) in plywood export volume index of domestic production 2014 in the year 100, 2015 in the year 375 and 2016 In the 518 It was estimated as.
d. market share
1) Plywood market share in the domestic production index 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 in the year 110 and 2016 in the year 127 has been.
1) for domestic production of plywood 2014 In real terms 100 commercially acceptable unit cost 2015 in the year 103, 2016 In the 108 It was estimated as.
1) domestic production of plywood that meat derived from domestic sales unit profit 2014 in the year 100 When it accepted 2015 in the year 144, 2016 in the year 55 It was estimated as.
1) In the domestic production of plywood 2014 in the year 100 the amount of stock index 2015 in the year 141 'Increased from, 2016 In was in the 12.
1) Of domestic production 2014 in the year 100 accepted plywood directly to the number of workers employed in manufacturing index 2015 in the year 103, 2016 In the 127 It was estimated as.
1) monthly wages of workers in the domestic production index 2014 in the year 100 It takes place as 2015 and 2016 This year the ratio, respectively 124 and 145 has been.
1) productivity index showing the amount of output per worker in manufacturing, in the production of plywood 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 In this rate has remained constant and 2016 in the year 97 It was estimated as.
i. Cash flow
1) real cash flow that provides production and sales of domestic production of plywood index (Profit + Depreciation) 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 in the year 112, 2016 in the year 92 It was estimated as.
1) assets covering all the activities of domestic production 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 in the year 134 and 2016 in the year 143 level has.
k. Capital increase
1) Of domestic production 2014 in the year 100 accepted equity 2015 in the year 116 and 2016 in the year 124 It was estimated as.
1) expansion investments related to all activities of domestic production 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 In 303, 2016 In the year it has increased to 147. Replacement investments are 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 in the year 141 'Increased from, 2016 In the year it declined to 86.
m. The rotation rate of investment return
1) Proceeds from investment in domestic production of plywood (Profit / Assets) rate 2014 in the year 100 while 2015 in the year 103, 2016 in the year 82 It was estimated as.
4.9. The evaluation of the economic indicators of domestic production
(1) When the domestic production of plywood on the economic indicators of the domestic industry as a whole and in the presence of anti-dumping measures production, domestic sales, overseas sales, stocks, capacity, It is understood that as employed in data recovery to. Especially 2016 in the year 2014 year, compared to about 47% experienced an increase in the capacity of the domestic industry, And it decreased in stock.
(2) On the other hand, domestic sales profitability of the domestic industry, foreign sales profitability, The total profitability, industrial and commercial costs, The capacity utilization rate, productivity, product has experienced a deterioration in indicators such as cash flow.
(3) All of this data if the lifting of the measures evaluated together with the continuation of losses on domestic production or re-occurrence can be concluded that there is probable.
5. DAMPING AND THE CONTINUED LOSSES OR OCCURRING IN RE-EVALUATION OF THE POSSIBILITY
5.1. General remarks
(1) Regulation 35 In accordance with the provisions of Article, The dumping case is evaluated whether the expiry of the measures and the continuation of the damages or is likely to occur again. In this context, affecting demand for capacity and export potential in countries governed by preventing elements were examined.
5.2. The continuation or recurrence of dumping determinations regarding the probability of occurrence
(1) dumping investigation into matters which are subject to the repeal of the existing measures in the evaluation framework in the third section of this report is believed to be possible reappearance of imports.
(2) In order to ensure integrity assessment, meri measures in case of repeal of measures subject country of origin to pursue the possibility of export capacity to Turkey were examined market.
(3) The first investigation originating in the PRC, the dumping margin is determined for plywood; 75,2% of the CIF export price for the Linyi Huadele firm, The amount on the basis of 286 USD / m3’ü, Linyi Xingang 81.9% of the company for the CIF export price, The amount is based on 306 USD / m3'When u are considered to have been detected concerned dumping margins, the level of mere measures of the manufacturers in the market conditions are not available / exporter dumping the subject deals with the product concerned of the company in terms of showing the tendency to export to Turkey is considered to be crucial.
(4) Turkey outside the United States, European union, Fas, South Korea and the PRC is located in Peru's anti-dumping measures against plywood.
(5) The export capability of countries subject to investigation, The United Nations Conference on Trade Statistics Database (UN Comtrade) The data was analyzed under.
(6) Referring to exports from the PRC plywood, Said exports 2013 in the year 11,6 million tones, 2014 in the year 12,4 million tons 2015 In the 11,6 It is realized in million tons. PRC exports of the products in question 2015 In the amount is in first place in the world rankings with 42,7'lik% share of some. This condition can be serious capacity of PRC and currently directs a significant export potential to Turkey shows that there.
(7) PRC exporting his products to the world in general in the said price is much lower export prices from other countries. The average world exports in the said product 2015 in the year 1,0 USD / kg, while the value for China 0,8 USD / Kg. Moreover, these data are taken into account, Said the country 2015 In the export unit price he has made to Turkey 1,5 USD / kg as the price level of plywood imports, if the lifting of the measures China is seen to be close to the average price are considered even that may occur below this value.
(8) Price sensitive (The price elasticity of demand is high) and imports large quantities of these products is considered to be easily redirected to Turkey market.
(9) In this context, prevention issues in the country manufacturer / exporter of direct export is known that large parts of the production potential of Turkey market, The market due to the distribution and marketing channels are well aware that the assessment offered attractive conditions for this manufacturer, Dumped into the disappearance of the measures in force is considered to be likely to continue or re-import.
(10) On the other hand, 2018/11481 No. Who are assessed in question may be reduced by considering the IGV rate measures against dumping when the Council with the subject of the investigation be started to be implemented IGV 20% of the CIF value for the product and considering the sensitivity of the price of the product.
6. REVIEW AND RESULTS
(1) The dumping margin substantially detected during investigation, measures subject to reflect the likely behavior of the expiry of the measures in case of non-residents manufacturer-exporter company in the country are taken into account is an important indicator. According to this, dumping margins for the built manufacturer-exporter company in the PRC during the investigation essentially %75,2 and %81,9 the rate (286 USD / m3 with 306 USD / m3) It was determined.
(2) The measures imports from the PRC in the period examined, as well as the amount falls due and also decreased the share in total imports was determined to get to the zero level.
(3) Having studied the market shares, PRC's market share decreased in the presence of measures, gradually decreased in recent years as the market share of other countries, with the result that domestic production is set to increase the market share of the PRC during this period of the anti-dumping measures put in place for the importation of the product in question it was assessed to be effective.
(4) The impact of anti-dumping measures in force subject of study to come to a halt and prices of imports from countries with the effect that the indicative 2014-2016 years of price pressure and breakage could be detected.
(5) As further discussed above, PRC export the product in the context of measures for its ability in the global market 2015 In the first place the amount is set 42,7'lik% share has taken an important position in some. also, it was determined that the unit price of products originating in the PRC is higher than the world average export unit price remains below the price elasticity of demand and the product in question. Originating in the said countries in expanding access to well-known exporter of the Turkey market and the market seems they encounter any question. In this manner, Preventing subject complained of the country's export products in the absence of measures because it has a significant production capacity and export capabilities in the global market are evaluated can easily direct the Turkey market.
(6) When evaluating the economic indicators of domestic production, production of domestic production in the presence of anti-dumping measures, domestic sales, overseas sales, stocks, capacity, data such as improvements in employment, domestic sales profitability of the domestic industry, foreign sales profitability, The total profitability, industrial and commercial costs, The capacity utilization rate, productivity, The product has experienced deterioration in indicators such as cash flow.
(7) On the other hand, customs duty applied for the product concerned (%7 and % 10) and recently entered into force on additional customs duty (%20) The regulation may continue to apply reduced by IGV said the measures against dumping was evaluated considering.
(1) In the context information and findings obtained during the investigation conducted, Although it considered that the additional customs duty dumping measures in force in the case of the disappearance and the ongoing damage or be likely to re-occur (%20) Considering the measures of the Regulation 42 Article is assessed would be appropriate to continue to apply in the context of reducing.
(2) In this context, As a result of investigation by the decision reached identify and assess the Board's approval of the Minister of Economy 10/7/2012 dated 28349 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/16) The definitive anti-dumping measures applied under Regulation 42 Article frame rate per cubic meter considering IGV 140 decided to continue to apply are given in US dollars.
|GTP||Description of Goods||Country of Origin||Company name||Anti-Dumping Measures|
|4412.10||plywood||People's Republic of China||All Companies||140 USD / m3|