Explanation : People's Republic of China, India and Vietnam origin of the transmission belt (v- strap) decided to open the investigation to spend the final review for the product is given.
The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, Trade and Industry Marching Band (Turkey) A.Ş.. China pursuant to the application made by, Originating in the Republic of India and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam 4010.32.00.00.00 Registered under the Customs Tariff Statistics Position "External environment 60 cm in the past but 180 Exceeding cms, trapezoidal cross-section (V-kolanlar) one (Except for the V-grooved) The endless transmission belt ", 4010.34.00.00.00 Registered under the Customs Tariff Statistics Position "External environment 180 cm in the past but 240 Exceeding cms, trapezoidal cross-section (V-kolanlar) one (Except for the V-grooved) endless transmission belt "and 4010.39.00.00.00 Registered under the Customs Tariff Statistics Position "Single trapezoidal cross-section (V-Kolanlar) one (Except for the V-grooved) endless transmission belt "to revise the final opening of the investigation as regards definitive anti-dumping prevention in force for the product and the investigation is to determine the rules and procedures.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 14/6/1989 dated 3577 No. Law on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports, 20/10/1999 dated 99/13482 No. of Ministers Decision on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Importation and put into effect by the Council 30/10/1999 dated 23861 published in the Official Gazette No. Import are based on the regulation on preventing unfair competition.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Ministry: The Ministry of Economy,
b) CHC: The People's Republic of China,
c) headquarters: The Ministry Directorate General for Imports,
ç) gTip: Customs tariff statistics position,
d) India: The Republic of India,
e) Eggs: The final Review Investigations,
f) Vietnam: The Socialist Republic of Vietnam,
g) Regulations: 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. Import Regulations on Prevention of Unfair Competition published in the Official Gazette,
Prevention of products subject
MATTER 4 – (1) Prevention of products subject, 4010.32.00.00.00 GTİP registered under the "external environment 60 cm in the past but 180 Exceeding cms, trapezoidal cross-section (V-kolanlar) one (Except for the V-grooved) The endless transmission belt ", 4010.34.00.00.00 GTİP registered under the "external environment 180 cm in the past but 240 Exceeding cms, trapezoidal cross-section (V-kolanlar) one (Except for the V-grooved) endless transmission belt "and 4010.39.00.00.00 registered under GTİP "Single-sectional trapezoidal (V-Kolanlar) one (Except for the V-grooved) The endless transmission belt "of.
(2) The subject GTİP and solely for informational purposes and is not binding in nature.
(3) Prevention of products subject to the tariff position located in the Turkish Customs Tariff and / or changes to be made in the article definition does not preclude the application of the provisions of this Communiqué.
The representativeness of the applicant
MATTER 5 – (1) the evidence presented at the application stage, Regulation 20 In accordance with the application of Article Marching Band adequacy domestic manufacturers of Industry and Trade (Turkey) A.Ş.. Regulation of the company 18 In the context of Article it is having been found to be representative of the domestic industry. In this context,, Trade and Industry Marching Band (Turkey) A.Ş.. firm in the relevant sections of this communique "domestic industry referred to as".
MATTER 6 – (1) 31/3/2007 dated 26479 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2007/4) The said products originating in the frame to which the PRC 5,04 USD / kg, For those originating in India 3,50 USD / kg and Vietnamese origin who, while for 4,55 USD / kg is administered in the amount of anti-dumping measures.
(2) 20/3/2012 dated 28239 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2012/5) Launched with NGGS, 15/3/2013 dated 28588 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2013/3)with the finalized and measures continued to be applied to the present state.
MATTER 7 – (1) Regulation 35 prescribed by the second paragraph of the Article, 11/7/2017 dated 30121 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2017/19) With existing measures be repealed and related products in the period prescribed by the legislation of the domestic manufacturers NGGS opening with an application supported by sufficient evidence has been announced can request a.
(2) As a result of the aforementioned ads for subsequent examination of the application submitted by the domestic industry, CHC, to justify the opening of a NGGS regarding issues that prevent the dumping originating in India and Vietnam if the expiry of anti-dumping measures applied to products and continue to harm or is likely to occur again, It is understood that there are documents and evidence.
Decisions and actions
MATTER 8 – (1) As a result of the examination; sufficient information in order to open a NGGS, It is understood that there are documents and evidence, With the PRC Unfair Competition in Imports Evaluation Board decision and the approval of the Minister of Economy, Regulation as measures for the product originating in India and Vietnam 35 article is decided to be opened within the framework of a NGGS.
(2) Investigation, Carried out by the Directorate General.
Market economy ratings
MATTER 9 – (1) PRC resident producer or producer subject to investigation in the production and sales of the product concerned in the Annex 1 Pearl applies to the extent that within the framework of market economy conditions in Article 11 Articles within the specified time if enough evidence to prove the determination of the normal value for the producer or manufacturer of Regulation 5 Article, otherwise Regulation 7 Article shall apply. Regulation 7 In case the application of the provisions of Article name as a precedent for other countries that have applied for market economy countries is expected seçil mAsI in Turkey.
Questionnaires and information collection
MATTER 10 – (1) Subsequent to an investigation, Ministry investigation determined the specified applications and products subject to known importers, resident in countries subject of the investigation known producers / exporters subject to the investigation and the official representative of the country are notified about the opening of the investigation.
(2) notification, Notification of opening an investigation, non-confidential summary of the application and questionnaire are given access to information on the issues.
(3) Can not be sent notifications could not be detected by the Ministry or the Ministry to reach their statement that other interested parties can have access to the relevant section in the questionnaire web page.
(4) Turkish made written and oral communication relating to the investigation. questionnaire and the answers to the related parties other than information that answers all, Belgian, opinions and demands must submit a written Turkish. Presented in a language other than Turkish response, information, Belgian, views and demands are ignored.
(5) The parties concerned, other information considered relevant to the investigation except for desired information in the form of questions, documents and opinions, together with supporting evidence in writing to the Directorate General 11 The article can offer within the time period specified in paragraph.
(6) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected; but that is not within the scope of the first paragraph and the third paragraph of this article professional organizations, consumer associations, workers or employers, unions in the production branch, the views of other interested parties, such as product businesses using as input Headquarters in writing 11 The article can offer within the time specified in the third paragraph.
(7) The answers to the questionnaire to the parties concerned, Other information available about the investigation, documents and supporting evidence must be submitted in writing with the opinions expressed. name and title of the relevant parties in the written presentation, Address info, E-mail address, telephone and fax numbers are denoted.
(8) Regulation during the investigation 22 Article record any information provided in accordance with the second paragraph of privacy, certificate and a non-confidential summary of the opinions presented. Non-confidential summary, mainly in the detail would be reasonable to allow bilgin Un to be understood. The parties concerned, In exceptional cases that they may be capable of this information can not be summarized. In such exceptional cases, It should be noted that details of the reasons that can not be summarized.
MATTER 11 – (1) 10 the time to answer a questionnaire to all interested parties as specified in the first paragraph of Article sent the notice provisions, including the period from the date of mailing of the notice concerning the opening of the investigation sent 37 day.
(2) 10 all interested parties mentioned in the answers to the questionnaire can not be transmitted in the related parties mentioned in the third paragraph of the declaration and fifth paragraphs by Article, their opinions regarding the investigation will start from the date of publication of this communique 37 Can offer in days.
(3) claiming the outcome of the investigation may be affected 10 other parties covered by Article sixth paragraph of, their opinions about the investigation so as to affect the course of the investigation from the date of publication of this communique can offer in the investigation process.
Failure to come to Cooperation
MATTER 12 – (1) Regulation 26 Within the framework of the provision of Article, Within the period given one of the interested parties and the desired format is deemed to have come to the necessary information and documents to provide to or be understood that prevents or investigation to deny access to such information and documents or incorrect or that party cooperation in cases of misleading information. Where interim or final determinations within the scope of the investigation such as this, positive or negative way, According to data made available.
(2) The results of the investigation to the subject side bet if it comes to the absence of cooperation or in part, may be less advantageous than the cooperation of the parties concerned to come to cooperation.
Meru implementation of measures
MATTER 13 – (1) Regulation 35 meri proceedings under the fourth paragraph of Article measures would remain in force until the conclusion.
And address of the competent authority
MATTER 14 – (1) Inquire with the relevant information and should be forwarded to the competent authority of opinion with the following documents.
T.C. Ministry of Economy
General Directorate of Imports
Dumping and Subsidy Research Department
Söğütözü Mah. 2176 Cad. No: 63 Çankaya / ANKARA
Fax: +90 312 204 86 33
The investigation start date
MATTER 15 – (1) Investigation, This is considered to have started on the publication Communiqué.
MATTER 16 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 17 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.