Explanation : Originating in Malaysia 4007.00 GTP under i unless you classified as vulcanized rubber for the yarn, the product was opened to investigate the final review.
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, Elastic Yarns domestic producers ELPA San. ve İhr. A.Ş.. Sahin San Latex. ve Tic. A.Ş.. by, Malaysian origin "been vulcanized rubber yarn," as regards definitive anti-dumping prevention in force for the product pursuant to applications made for the opening of a final review investigation, 4007.00 Classified in the tariff position "Vulcanized rubber yarn, unless" Turning on a final review investigation as accurate measures against dumping in force for the product and the investigation is to determine the rules and procedures.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 14/6/1989 dated 3577 No. Law on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports, 20/10/1999 dated 99/13482 No. of Ministers Decision on Prevention of Unfair Competition in Importation and put into effect by the Council 30/10/1999 dated 23861 published in the Official Gazette No. Import are based on the regulation on preventing unfair competition.
MATTER 3 – (1) This communiqué last;
a) Ministry: Trade Ministry,
b) headquarters: The Ministry Directorate General for Imports,
c) GTP: Customs tariff position,
ç) Interested parties: The Regulation on the Prevention of Unfair Competition in Imports 23 parties listed in Article,
d) KEP: Registered e-mail address,
e) Eggs: The final review investigation,
f) TGTC: Position Statistics to split the Turkish Customs Tariff,
g) Regulations: 30/10/1999 dated 23861 No. Import Regulations on Prevention of Unfair Competition published in the Official Gazette
Products subject to investigation
MATTER 4 – (1) Products subject to investigation 4007.00 Located under the gtp's "been vulcanized rubber thread and ropes" (latex yarns) to you.
(2) The said GTP, for information purposes only and are not binding in nature.
(3) Located in tgtc product's tariff classification and / or changes in the definition belongings, It does not preclude the application of the provisions of this Communiqué.
The representativeness of the applicant
MATTER 5 – (1) the evidence presented at the application stage, Regulation of the applicant company 18 th 20 Article The frame is understood that it has the purpose of promoting domestic production, It said firms in the relevant sections of this communique "domestic industry referred to as".
MATTER 6 – (1) 29/1/2004 dated 25361 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2004/1) Malaysia originating in the frame 4007.00 Gtp's classified under "unless vulcanized rubber yarn," as for the importation %11,6 with %16,9 between anti-dumping measures were enacted precisely in varying proportions.
(2) 17/6/2014 dated 29033 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2014/17) Launched with last NGGS, 13/6/2015 dated 29385 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2015/22) finalized by, in this context, Existing measures originating in Malaysia, 4007.00 Gtp's classified under "unless vulcanized rubber yarn," continued to be implemented in order to import.
MATTER 7 – (1) Regulation 35 According to the second paragraph of the Article, 28/8/2019 dated 30872 Imports published in the Official Gazette numbered Communiqué on the Prevention of Unfair Competition (Communiqué No.: 2019/27) The existing measures would be repealed by the time stipulated by the legislation and the domestic producers of the product concerned NGGS opening with an application supported by sufficient evidence has been announced can request a.
(2) the examination of the application submitted by the domestic industry as a result of, 4007.00 Dumping case of withdrawal of anti-dumping measures and the continuation of gtp's for damages or is likely to re-occur, and to justify the opening of a NGGS information, It is understood that the document and the evidence is present to said GTP.
Decisions and actions
MATTER 8 – (1) As a result of the examination; NGGS enough information to be opened, It is understood that there are documents and evidence, Malaysia Unfair Competition originating with the decision of the Board of Review on Imports 4007.00 Gtp's classified under the "vulcanized rubber yarn, unless the" Regulation for the product 35 article is decided to be opened within the framework of a NGGS.
Notification of opening an investigation to interested parties
MATTER 9 – (1) Regulation 23 Third under Article, exporter of the goods subject of investigation, foreign manufacturer, importer, The majority of these members consisting of professional organizations, the government of the exporting country, similar goods manufacturer in Turkey, The majority of members of professional associations consisting of producers of similar goods is regarded as related parties in Turkey. But, 11 Article states that the competent authorities by providing them with the answer or opinion questionnaires within the specified time will be considered as interested parties in the investigation.
(2) Subsequent to an investigation, resident in the country subject of the investigation known producers / exporters to, subject to an investigation and refer to the territory specified in the Embassy in Ankara and the known importers of the product subject to an investigation by the Ministry detected are notified regarding the opening of the investigation.
(3) notification, Notification of opening an investigation, non-confidential summary of the application and questionnaire are given access to information on the issues.
(4) failed to send notifications or notifications them reach other interested parties not to be determined by the Ministry, Ministry information regarding our investigation "https://www.ticaret.gov.tr/ithalat "respectively, by extension, the website" Defense Trade Policy Tools ", "Dumping and Subsidies", "Inquiry" tab followed by the relevant title that you can access from the investigation.
competent authorities, interested parties to submit their views and answer
MATTER 10 – (1) Investigation, Located contact information is carried out by the General Directorate.
T.C. Ministry of Commerce
General Directorate of Imports
Dumping and Subsidy Office
Address: Söğütözü Mah. 2176. Many. No: 63 Çankaya / ANKARA
Tel: +90 312 204 75 00
(2) The investigation "resident companies in Turkey, institutions and organizations", PEP address of the official views of the Ministry of them with answers to the questionnaire send to the address located below PEP.
PEP Address: email@example.com
(3) The investigation "based firms abroad, institutions and organizations", the official views with answers to the questionnaire, physical and electronic (CD / USB if) The mailing address of the Ministry sends the media.
(4) Turkish made written and oral communication relating to the investigation. Except for answers to the questionnaire, No information presented in a language other than Turkish, Belgian, views and demands are ignored.
(5) The answers to the questionnaire to the parties concerned, Other information available about the investigation, Belgian, opinion and supporting evidence submitted in writing unless otherwise stated. name and title of the relevant parties in the written presentation, Address info, E-mail address, telephone, fax number specified. "Resident companies in Turkey, Institutions and organizations interested parties who want to "have their own address in written submissions by PEP also indicates.
(6) The parties concerned, other information considered relevant to the investigation except for desired information in the form of questions, documents and opinions, together with supporting evidence in writing to the Directorate General 11 The article can offer within the time period specified in paragraph.
(7) Regulation during the investigation 22 Article record any information provided in accordance with the second paragraph of privacy, certificate and a non-confidential summary of the opinions presented. Non-confidential summary, mainly in the detail would be reasonable to allow bilgin Un to be understood. The parties concerned, In exceptional cases that they may be capable of this information can not be summarized. In such exceptional cases, It should be noted that details of the reasons that can not be summarized.
MATTER 11 – (1) 9 time to answer the questionnaire was sent to all interested parties of the notification referred to in the second paragraph of article Article, including the period from the date of mailing of the notice concerning the opening of the investigation sent 37 day.
(2) 9 The parties in the fourth paragraph of the article, whose notifications could not be sent, started their responses regarding the questionnaire and their opinions on the investigation starting from the date of publication of this Communiqué. 37 presents in daily time.
(3) Claiming that they may be affected by the outcome of the investigation, and 9 Other domestic and foreign parties, other than the first paragraph of Article 3, may present their opinions in the investigation process, without affecting the flow of the investigation as of the publication of this Communiqué..
Failure to come to Cooperation
MATTER 12 – (1) Regulation 26 Within the framework of the provision of Article, Within the period given one of the interested parties and the desired format is deemed to have come to the necessary information and documents to provide to or be understood that prevents or investigation to deny access to such information and documents or incorrect or that party cooperation in cases of misleading information. Where interim or final determinations within the scope of the investigation such as this, positive or negative way, According to data made available.
(2) The results of the investigation to the subject side bet if it comes to the absence of cooperation or in part, may be less advantageous than the cooperation of the parties concerned to come to cooperation.
Meru implementation of measures
MATTER 13 – (1) Regulation 35 In accordance with Article pearl, the measure will remain in force until the investigation ends..
The investigation start date
MATTER 14 – (1) Investigation, This is considered to have started on the publication Communiqué.
MATTER 15 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 16 – (1) This Communiqué shall be enforced by the Commerce Minister.