Explanation : Originating in the Republic of Korea 3907.69.00.00.00 gtipli Poli(ethylene terephthalate) imports in our country opened the investigation in the Republic of Korea signed between the Free Trade Agreement and the application result made by domestic producers for taking safeguard measures under the Legislation Relating to Protective Measures in Imports and HK determination of the procedures and principles of the investigation.
The Ministry of Economy:
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, "3907.69.00.00.00 Customs Tariff Statistics Position Located Others defined objects" of the imports originating from the Republic of Korea signed between our country and the Republic of Korea 1/5/2013 Free Trade Agreement entered into force on the date of import and Prevention investigation result in the application made by domestic producers for taking safeguard measures under the provisions of the legislation relating to the prevention and the investigation is to determine the rules and procedures.
MATTER 2 – (1) imports of the subject goods originating in the Republic of Korea Application review period has increased in absolute and relative to domestic production by.
(2) During the review period, the market share has increased in the country in question.
(3) Korea Republic were identified as originating goods imported units during the review period remained below the prices of domestic sales prices.
(4) Of domestic production has been shown to be impaired in some economic indicators.
(5) The website of the Ministry of the non-confidential summary of the application in question (http://www.ekonomi.gov.tr) "Import" under the heading "Defense Trade Policy Tools" page located in "Safeguards / Investigations" link located in the pages of this investigation can be reached at.
MATTER 3 – (1) Evaluation Board in the Import Safeguards, Consult the import of the subject goods originating in the Republic of Korea 8/6/2004 dated 25486 No. Regulation Official Gazette published Import Safeguards (Regulations) measures to protect the investigation under the provisions (investigation) Opening to the members attending the meeting decided unanimously.
Conducting the investigation
MATTER 4 – (1) Investigation, Carried out by the General Directorate within the scope of the relevant provisions of Regulation. information about the investigation, Belgian, unofficial opinion and contacted the authorities listed below for questions.
T.C. Ministry of Economy
General Directorate of Imports
Söğütözü Mah. 2176. Sk. No:63 06530 Çankaya / Ankara
Tel: (+90 312) 204 95 79 Fax: (+90 312) 204 86 33
(2) The investigation "resident companies in Turkey, Institutions and organizations interested parties who want to be ", The official views of the Ministry of the answers to questionnaires address their own official PEP PEP sends to the address located below.
PEP Ministry of Economy Address: email@example.com
(3) The investigation "based firms abroad, Institutions and organizations interested parties who want to be ", The official views of the Ministry sends a questionnaire with answers to the following e-mail addresses located.
General Directorate EDMS Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The parties concerned
MATTER 5 – (1) 6 the relevant provisions of the questionnaire located at the address specified in Article link from the date of publication of this communique 30 (thirty) filling in the day the General Directorate senders under investigation "Related Parties" shall be considered as.
Questionnaires, The opinions and information presented
MATTER 6 – (1) The website of the Ministry of questionnaires concerning the investigation (http://www.ekonomi.gov.tr) "Import" under the heading "Defense Trade Policy Tools" page in the field "Safeguards / Investigations" are downloaded from the link located in the pages of this investigation.
(2) Interested parties the questionnaire, from the date of publication of this communiqué are required to transmit to the General Directorate fill within thirty days. establishing contact with DG as filling out a questionnaire about the parties are able.
(3) Turkish made written and oral communication relating to the investigation. questionnaire and the answers to the related parties other than information that answers all, Belgian, opinions and demands must submit a written Turkish. Presented in a language other than Turkish response, information, Belgian, views and demands are ignored.
(4) The Ministry may require additional information and documents related deems it necessary.
The rest of the interested parties
MATTER 7 – (1) The parties concerned, If the rest of the requests related parties verbally transmit to the competent authority by specifying the form of questions. Other announcements regarding the date and place of the investigation will be made public hearing meeting which will be held upon request 6 Article links in the article will be announced on the website of the Ministry stated.
MATTER 8 – (1) The information given by the parties during the investigation Regulation 6 th according to the provisions set forth in article are considered confidential.
Omission of information or incorrect information be given
MATTER 9 – (1) Regulation 4 Third under Article, at any stage of the investigation by the General Directorate requested information can not be obtained within the prescribed time or hindered investigations into the understanding that the present investigation is made on the basis of data. General Directorate of information provided by relevant if it is determined that such information is not considered incorrect.
The duration of the investigation
MATTER 10 – (1) Investigation, General Directorate undertaken and completed within nine months. Where necessary, this period may be extended for six months.
MATTER 11 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 12 – (1) Provisions of this Communiqué are executed by the Minister of Economy.