Explanation : Republic of Turkey and Northern Cyprus HK principles and procedures for the declaration of goods subject to cargo transport by road between the Turkish Republic.
Decision on the Republic of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus between the subject goods under Customs Procedures Freight - 2017/10999 (11.01.2018 t. 30298 s. R.G.)
Number of Decisions: 2017/10999
Attached "Decision on the Republic of Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus between the subject goods under Customs Freight Forwarding Operations" in the enforcement; Ministry of Customs and Trade 6/10/2017 dated 28325098 No. writings on, 4458 Of Customs Law No. 80, 131, 168, 202and 225 According to Article, Council of Ministers 16/10/2017 It has agreed on.
NORTHERN CYPRUS WITH THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
CUSTOMS OF GOODS SUBJECT TO CARGO TRANSPORTING BETWEEN
DECISION ON ITS OPERATIONS
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1- (1) The purpose of this Decision, Republic of Turkey and Northern Cyprus subject to the procedure for the declaration of goods by road cargo transportation is arranged between the Turkish Republic and the principles.
(2) this Decision, 27/10/1999 dated 4458 Of Customs Law No. 80, 131, 168, 202 and 225 includes the matters stipulated to be regulated by the 6th articles by the Council of Ministers Decision..
MATTER 2- (1) this Decision, 4458 Law No. 71, 80, 131, 168, 202 and 225 Prepared on the basis of pearl materials.
Conditions for indirect representation authorization
MATTER 3- (1) 4458 Law No. 225 pearl according to Article, Arriving from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus within the scope of cargo transportation by road or sent to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus;
a) 29/9/2009 dated 2009/15481 No. enacted by the Council of Ministers 4458 Decision on the Application of Certain Articles of Customs Law No. 45 Goods of no significant value regulated in the pearl article,
b) Value per post 1500 Goods that do not have commercial quantity and nature subject to the free movement entry regime not exceeding the euro,
c) 2009/15481 The Council of Ministers Decision No. 58 goods under article pearl,
ç) 4458 Law No. 167 Article of the first section (8) numbered bend (d) Sample goods and models within the scope of sub-clause,
d) Value per post 7500 Goods subject to free circulation regime with a commercial quantity and nature not exceeding the euro,
e) Value per post 7500 Goods subject to the export regime not exceeding the euro,
f) 4 third, 5 th 6 Goods covered by articles,
declared as an indirect representative by companies carrying cargo between the two countries.. Shipments with the same bill of lading content sent by the same consignor on behalf of a recipient constitute a whole and the value of all is taken into account together.. (d) and (e) The Ministry is authorized to increase and decrease the value limits for the goods listed in paragraphs..
(2) Ministry of Customs and Trade in order to act as an indirect representative to the companies carrying out cargo transportation, if the following documents are submitted. (Customs General Directorate)Authorization is made by.
a) The company's activities in the field of international cargo in Turkey with the establishment and / or courier the original copy of the trade registry or the newspapers that transport sample.
b) To be taken to guarantee the public receivables that may arise as a result of the controls 250.000 TL guarantee.
c) Board members, real persons with more than ten percent of its capital and employees who are authorized to represent customs and foreign trade transactions; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, with crimes against state secrets 3713 Crimes under the Anti-Terror Law and espionage, debit, irtikâp, bribe, misappropriation (abuse of security), theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent (devious) bankruptcy, false testimony (false testimony), criminal fabrication (Tasnime of crime) and fraudulent crimes and bid rigging, action does not perform the rigging, abrogated from laundering of property values arising from crime 765 with the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237 to the Turkish Penal Code No.; for tax evasion 213 Tax Procedure Law No.; abolished 1918 Law on the Prevention and Prosecution of Smuggling, abolished 4926 No. Anti-Smuggling Law, 5607 No. Anti-Smuggling Law, 3628 Declaration of Property No., With the Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Law 1567 The criminal record taken to be submitted to the official institution within two months retrospectively from the date of application indicating that there is no penalty or conviction due to opposition to the Law on the Protection of the Value of Turkish Currency No., original documents.
(3) Authorized companies, transactions within the scope of authorization, it represents the receiver / sender without the need for any other procedure in its execution, and a power of attorney is not required when using the authorization.. The signing of the documents regarding the delivery and receipt of the shipments by the receiver / sender means that this authority is accepted for their own account..
(4) In the customs procedures of the goods other than the regulation of the first paragraph, 4458 The general provisions regarding direct or indirect representation in Law No. and Customs Regulation shall apply..
Goods brought for repair or maintenance purposes
MATTER 4- (1) Turkey Customs Territory of Northern Cyprus proved by substantiating documents and information is sent to the Turkish Republic article, In case of temporary importation from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to our country for repair or maintenance purposes within the scope of cargo transportation, it is declared according to the provisions of this Decree and the goods are re-exported by subjecting to the same procedure.. Inward processing permission is not required for the goods covered by this paragraph..
(2) No additional collateral is required for transactions within the scope of the first paragraph..
(3) In the customs declaration to be issued regarding the goods subject to this article, the properties of the goods that will be used to determine the identity are included.. If deemed necessary, appropriate measures are taken by the customs administration regarding the determination of goods.
(4) The declarant is responsible for the exportation of the goods after repair or maintenance.
(5) replacement of goods brought in for repair under warranty for Turkey, ie extension is possible only on the condition that the said goods purchased from Turkey. In this case, the condition of exportation of the incoming goods for repair is not required.
Goods brought for use at a trade fair or similar activities
MATTER 5- (1) Produced in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and a trade fair, sergi, Declaration is made in accordance with the provisions of this Decree in the temporary import of the goods that are presented for display or use in meetings and similar events.. The goods are re-exported following the same procedure.. Temporary import permit is not required for the goods covered by this paragraph..
(2) No additional collateral is required for transactions within the scope of the first paragraph..
(3) In the customs declaration to be issued regarding the goods subject to this article, the properties of the goods that will be used to determine the identity are included..
(4) The declarant is responsible for the exportation of the goods within the specified period..
Returned goods and goods returned to their origin
MATTER 6- (1) 3 The first paragraph of the article (e) If the exported goods are returned wholly or partially,, Declaration of returned goods is made under this Decision..
(2) 3 The first paragraph of the article (a), (b), (c), (ç) and (d) Declaration of return by origin of the goods that have been put into free circulation within the scope of paragraphs.
Classification of goods
MATTER 7- (1) cargo from Customs Territory of Turkey by the scope of this Decision, Turkey sent the goods from the customs territory of the customs authorities is subject to the supervision and control.
(2) Cargo transportation companies present the goods they carry to customs control, classifies separately as those subject to declaration and those not subject to declaration under this Decision..
(3) 3 The first paragraph of the article (a), (b), (c), (ç) and (e) sent or received under paragraphs, for goods with more than one receiver and sender, In the customs declaration to be issued regarding entry to the relevant regime, the type of each goods, sort of, nature, quantity and value, receiver / sender name, address and TR identification number / tax number, and if any, the statement is made by adding the invoices..
(4) 3 The first paragraph of the article (d) and (f) For each item to be declared within the scope of paragraphs, a separate customs declaration is prepared regarding the entry into the relevant regime and in addition to the information in the third paragraph, information on the customs tariff statistics position of the goods is included.
Pricing of transactions
MATTER 8- (1) Companies authorized under this Decision, In return for the service given for their declaration in the capacity of indirect representative, customs consultancy, order, terminal, Cannot charge additional fees under names such as warehouse.
MATTER 9- (1) 3 In cases where it is known or should be known that an act that causes tax loss in accordance with customs legislation has been committed due to the declaration made by companies acting as indirect representatives in accordance with Article 3, Cargo transportation companies that are granted indirect representative authority from the resulting public receivables as legal entities, buyer in incoming goods, is jointly and severally responsible with the consignor for the goods sent..
(2) If the act does not require a heavier penal sanction for companies that are found to have acted contrary to the provisions of this Decree., 4458 Law No. 241 action is taken in accordance with the first paragraph of the article..
MATTER 10- (1) The customs administrations authorized to carry out the customs procedures of the goods covered by this Decree are determined by the Ministry of Customs and Trade..
MATTER 11- (1) In matters not regulated in this Decision, Transactions are made within the framework of customs legislation and other relevant legislation.
MATTER 12- (1) To make arrangements in the matters included in this Decision and to take all necessary measures, Ministry of Customs and Trade is authorized to evaluate and conclude special and necessary situations..
MATTER 13- (1) This Decision shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 14- (1) This Decision is executed by the Minister of Customs and Trade..