Explanation : 1002 by a Decision 5903.10.90.90.00, 5903.20.90.90.00, 5903.90.99.90.00 Situated only impertex fabric in tariff , delivery method with the application and use methods and principles of drop quotas on imports hk.
Purpose and scope
MATTER 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué, 18/4/2019 dated 1002 President Decision No. enacted in accordance with the Decision on the Implementation of Certain Textile Products Import Tariff Quotas on, This Communiqué 3 Customs Tariff Statistics Position in the table in Article (G.T.İ.P) and descriptions to regulate the distribution of quotas opened by the method of application and use methods and principles of the import of the article shown.
MATTER 2 – (1) this Communiqué, 18/4/2019 dated 1002 President Decision No. enacted by the Decision on the Implementation of Certain Textile Products Import Tariff Quotas on 14/4/2010 dated 2010/339 Decision of the Council of Ministers dated on imports was imposed Quota and Tariff Allotment Administration has been prepared based on Decision.
Tariff quota distribution application procedures and principles
MATTER 3 – (1) 18/4/2019 dated 1002 No. According to the Decision on the Implementation of Certain Textile Products Import Tariff Quotas on, distribution of quotas in the amounts shown in the opened against the import of the article specified in the following table and definition G.T.İ.P, It said goods to industrial uses as inputs in the production, bookbuilding method is done with.
|G.T.İ.P||Description of goods||Unit||Quantity||Additional Customs Duty (%)|
|5903.10.90.90.00||Others (Only impertex Fabric)||m2||30.000.000||0|
|5903.20.90.90.00||Others (Only impertex Fabric)||0|
|5903.90.99.90.00||Others (Only impertex Fabric)||0|
(2) To benefit from the tariff quotas, industrialists from the date of publication of this Communiqué within fifteen business days, Situated in Annex 1 should be added to the application with the application form contained in Annex 2 to documents held by the Ministry of Commerce as a full and complete (General Directorate of Imports) It is required to apply, the application procedure, Ministry of Commerce will be based on date of registration and registration number of general documents.
(3) Ministry of Commerce in case of need in relation to the applicant (General Directorate of Imports) Appendix Appendix 1 of the application form by-2 from the company regarding documents to be attached to the application involved and / or documents regulating this person, institutions and organizations or of the descriptive document and additional information may be requested.
MATTER 4 – (1) The total amount of the requested tariff quota, filed with the amount which is equal or quotas to fully meet the demand is not less than this amount it is substantially.
(2) The amount of the tariff quota opened tariff quotas of the total amount claimed if there is more than distribution; Number of valid applications, The total amount of demand, manufacturing activity, Produce amount, production capacity, consumption capacity, by the total import volume is accomplished by taking into account one or more of.
Regulation of import licenses, and use notifications
MATTER 5 – (1) import license issued by the Ministry within the scope of the import tariff quotas, The customs office about the registration of the customs declaration.
(2) tariff quotas within the framework of the principles and procedures specified in this Communiqué allocations made on behalf of the applicant import license issued by the Ministry and applicants will be notified in electronic form to e-mail addresses located. Statement by the Ministry of Trade in electronic media (Single Window System) given 23 document-digit number is located on the historic document. Application has also written notification is not made.
(3) Located in the notification document by the document number and date of declaration required 44 In the box numbered "Certificate Reference Number" and "Document Date" is declared in the area.
(4) The applicant because of the lack of records, the customs authorities, approved the import license fails to record in the Single Window System, Located refer to the form of e-mail addresses are notified by the Directorate General of Imports. On the statement made by the importer 5 (five) Entry to the customs system built within a business day shall be informed to the Ministry. Otherwise, application having been deemed invalid.
(5) Goods subject to tariff quotas may only be released for free circulation in the period of validity of import licenses.
The duration of the import license
MATTER 6 – (1) import licenses to be edited 31/12/2019 up to date (including this date) valid.
Imported license transfer
MATTER 7 – (1) Imports covered by the import license, import license holder is required to be done by the company. Import licenses transferred to third parties.
The revised import licenses
MATTER 8 – (1) On the import license requirements in relation to the case of registered matters, Ministry (General Directorate of Imports) ex officio make changes. Import license held by the company on behalf of, If applying with information and documents related to request changes, Revised request concerning the import licenses by the Ministry (General Directorate of Imports) concluded. The application in question, represent and bind the company that arranged on behalf import license must be made by an authorized representative or representatives.
(2) demand for increasing the amount of import licenses will not be considered.
Measures for Implementation
MATTER 9 – (1) This is the accuracy of the declaration made under the Communiqué and to review related to the imported goods or the Ministry is authorized to make. concerned in cases where discrepancies in the information and documents submitted in the application does not meet demand until the discrepancy is resolved by the applicant. Ministry, if deemed necessary, additional information and documents submitted by originals of documents and information in electronic media may request.
MATTER 10 – (1) the matters contained in this communiqué to take measures for implementation, To make arrangements, Ministry or to make investigations in appropriate cases (General Directorate of Imports) is authorized.
Conditions with no provisions
MATTER 11 – (1) take part in matters in this Communiqué, 20/12/1995 dated 95/7606 No. enacted by the Council of Ministers Import Regime Decision and other related legislation applies.
MATTER 12 – (1) This Circular shall enter into force on the date of publication.
MATTER 13 – (1) This Communiqué shall be enforced by the Commerce Minister.
APPLICATION FORM FOR EXAMPLE
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
(General Directorate of Imports)
18/4/2019 dated 1002 Decision of the President dated put into effect in Certain Textile Products Import Tariff Quotas issued pursuant to Decision on Implementation "Communiqué on Import Quota and Tariff Allotment Administration (Communiqué No.:2019/4)"scope, be allocated on behalf of our company and need the following components for the import license is hereby issues the regulation to permit.
Information and documents requested by your Ministry is presented in addition to the full and complete.
|Representative of the Company Name
Signature / Stamp
Tax number :
Full address :
phone (internal), fax number :
Web address :
E-mail address* :
Exporters company's title, address :
Article name :
Trade name :
Made in the place of use :
Goods requested amount :
Country of origin of goods :
Made in the country of dispatch :
Sign the goods to the competent customs authorities :
*Electronic import license issued by firms is transmitted as e-mail addresses, Notification of actively used the e-mail address is important.
ADDING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
The application of tariff quotas to be covered in this Communiqué must submit the following documents and information fully and completely before the deadline. The submitted information and compliance with the original copies of the documents and the applicant is responsible for the accuracy.
1- The applicant firm to represent and bind the Application Form signed by an authorized representative or representatives (I-1).
2- The original of notarized signature or the Ministry of Trade (General Directorate of Imports) certified copy.
3- Trade name, written declaration of the trade register number and register the trade registry office name (Company Statement 01.10.2003 before the date of the original company published in the Trade Registry Gazette of Turkey takes place where the trade register of contracts or the Ministry of Trade (General Directorate of Imports) approved e.g., The original title of the later trade gazette of the current situation or address changes or if done by the Ministry of Commerce (General Directorate of Imports) certified copy).
4- Production comprising as additional items used as raw material and the amount of the applicant company under the name of the current capacity depends report the current trade and / or sanctioned by by industry chamber.
5- proforma invoice / invoices for goods imports made under an import license.